Reviews for Dangerously in Love
alice13033 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
amazing
Ashlee chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This a great story PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER PLEASE ;)
juana chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
jajajaja me mencanta
bradymikayla chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
oooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy yyyyyyyyy uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh...:(:(:( that sucked
Queen brady chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
U should ov wrote more like them two going up to a bed and u know...
ninjareader chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
great
SA102 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It was okay, no hard feelings, but i didn't really like it, too muushy, try something normal.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
i luv, luv, luv it!
Millie chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
BEST EVER SOMETHING LIKE THOS HAS TO HAPPEN ON THIS SHOW! THEY NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND STAY TOGETHER LIKE THIS! AMAZING!
j chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
What the hell? It just ends? Make another chapter or sequel or something!
TaylorLautner4eva chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Amazing Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Write more it is so good
Jaysin chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I'm not a big fan of this story I mean it had some good parts although I think Brady and Mikayla shouldn't fall in love that fast there's almost no story behind it.
FuneralPyres chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this is a great story reminds me about my girlfriend when we were in highschool before she was my girlfriend she liked me a lot and one day her best friend who i knew since kindergarden who apparently liked me kissed me and said she wanted "to be by [my] side forever" (exact quotation) and i told her i thought of her as my sister and i liked someone else...she went ballistic and i ran to my friends room (i go to boarding school) and then my girlfriend started kicking the door and screaming who did i like, that she liked me and that she'd kill me if she ever saw me again and i opened the door and kissed her and we've been going out for ever...am i still typing?...sadly i am

what just happened in my room-

sophie my gf: Hey baby what ya doing?

me: um...nothing

sophie: is that fanfic?

me: yeah?

sophie: let me read it

~reads it~

sophie: hey this is like when we found out we cared about each other

me: i know right

~kiss~

sophie: can i read your review

me: sure

~reads review~

~hits me~

me: what was that for?

sophie: for going on tangents so much u r just as goofy as Brady

me: and i'm just as heroic as him right...u r so beautiful like everyday day i've seen you like the morning sun like the day you were born...what is wrong with me!

sophie: sometimes i think brady was based on you

me: why...because of my guns boom boom pow

just now like right now

sophie: STOP WRITING ALREADY!

me: yes babey
StollBrothersLover chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow that was awesome plz keep writing! i wanna know more! you are such an awesome writer!
jaden smith chapter 1 . 4/26/2011