Reviews for New Beginnings
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 4/1
great job, hope you continue it.
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 4/1
good story, tough story
(Harry jumped in the Floo and went to Diagon Alley, then through the passageway to Hogwarts, down near the bottom of the page )
Alethea27 chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
I think I'm crazy for following this as it hasn't been updated for almost two years, but I guess crazier things have happened. I would like to see how things end up though. Will Severus be able to become Harry's guardian now that Voldy knows everything? Will Dumblebutt sign the guardianship papers? It's not going to matter if Voldy takes over the Ministry and finds the papers now. He already knows Severus is a traitor. I wonder why Severus' dark mark has faded to grey? The last time was because Harry blew Voldy to smithereens or is it just because Voldy tossed him out of the gang? Questions, questions, and more questions.
Lauren Eckersley chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Hi this is some brilliant work, are there any more chapters?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
maybe the painreliver had a sleeping potion in it?

hmm, interesting fanfic
hpsslily chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Great work!:)
Plz update
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
that cruel bastard called vernon poor hedwig!
joejonaswife chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
well moldyshorts is mad now. cant wait for more. :)
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Great chapter. I love how close Severus and Harry are getting. Can't wait to read more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Nice chapter. Glad Harry is using the parchment system.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I love it. I wonder when Hermione, Ron, Sirius, McGonagall, and everyone else comes into the story and finds out what happened to Harry? Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Poor Harry. Hope he get better soon. Happy to see Snape taking good care of Harry. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Interesting start to the chapter. I look forward to reading more soon.
Anthezar chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
I hope you'll continue this wonderful story. It's really amazing and touching. I love the writing style and the growth of Snape and Harry. I really liked the fact that Harry came to read Snape so well.

I really hope you'll update soon!
hypercell chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Are you going to address his invisibility cloak and his photo album?
I am really enojoying this story!