Reviews for Monitor Duty
OptimisticE chapter 1 . 3/11
I had to go back up and reread the whole thing, the mood changes when you think its Bruce than when you know its Dick. its very interesting, and this was a really cute story. Three thumbs up. ;]
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wait what, Bruce Wayne is not Batman anymore? Wait don't answer that, don't want to know. Anyway you don't need to hear this, for you've heard it plenty of times already. But great fic, I'm an instant fan, gonna read lots of your work when I've got the time.
Woody
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hah! Serves me right for not reading the summary. Nice Dick surprise. Hmm. Personally, I think the only way to win is to stick with 'there is nothing you could wear that would make you two gorgeous women look anything but lovely.' Lay in on thick and refuse to budge from it. heh. Nice
batfan7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
*snort* Okay, I admit, I did a double take when I read ' Look, man, you know I love you, right?...' Once I realized it wasn't Bruce, I had to re-read from the beginning and had to laugh at how Dick seemed to either try to be stoic-Batman (and just couldn't keep it up) or was so flabergasted that /this/ was what Bruce had to put up with that he just didn't know how to respond at first. Cute story! :-)
kagome04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is hysterical! I loved it so much.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I admit. You completely had me fooled as to the identity of Batman here. I thought for sure that the taciturn, focus-on-the-job Dark Knight had to be the original. But I love that Dick is just fed up with it and love it even more that Bruce never was.
KillerBee85 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
That was great! lol
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
PERFECT! that was awesome! still laughing at it... great stuff!
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
LoL! I was reading it and then suddenly I realized that it didn't sound very Bruce-ish. So I reread it and saw that it was Dick. Oopsies...
KJun chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
LOVE IT!

You never disappoint,

Kat
just-O chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
LOL That's awesome and so true! Loved it.