Reviews for Humphrey, You're Staring
wozzler chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
last line got to me. i love stories where dan calls her humphrey.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Loved this! Lol wow everyone would be soo bitchslapped if this were to really happen in the show heheehe I just love the idea if it all. The prince I like I addmit. Chuck? Not so much. Dan and Blair just have that spiecal something that makes them great together. I hope she realizes that soon in the show :D
bekyg620 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Honestly, if what happens on GG is anywhere close to your story I think I would just die happy! I'm just amazed this is your first fanfic. It's Incredible, thanks for sharing it with us!
Titpom1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great story ! :-)
7gifts chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is adorable!
lollipop chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
amazingly sweet story

please get married on the show!
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was excellent! Beautiful ending. And I would kill to see Chuck Bass actually standing up only to see Blair run past him to Dan...:)

You should definitely write more of them...
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Aww... God! This is just too, too fantastic.
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I think the last line made it for me. Mr and Mrs Dan Humphrey, huh? Love it :)
Anna chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was quite a cliché but it was very well written. Dan wouldn't actually mind as long as Blair was happy. It was nice :)
Wishful Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I soo loved that. The beginning, the middle, and the end. The little extra bit of them married in the future was great too!
Chelle chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Great story. I thought the characters were built up well and within what we already know about them and their personalities. I do agree that basic set up is a bit cliche, but I think the telling of the story was very nicely done. My heart was breaking for Dan. Nice job!
rw4life chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I lovelovelove that last line! I re read it 3 times,very well written and like I mentioned before, loved the repetition of "Humphrey, you're staring." Yay Mr. and Mrs. Dan Humphreyy!
cw251 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
i really love this story, ive read so many d/b stories recently and i think this is one of my favourites!
Chiara chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Like your writing but i'm not completely sure about the story... i guess it's because this thing of "the woman that leaves the man at the altar and run away with another man" is quite clichè, and i really hope they won't do such a thing in gg.

Btw, i liked the character you built for Dan. I can see him saying things like " if he makes you happy, then i'm ok with it" and stuff like this.