Reviews for Glimpses of Home
Souriswingette chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
It is the end? I wish that this story continues... :-)
Tempe4Booth chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
really sweet
KathrynValmont chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Awe i loved it! Great great story!
KathyKat101 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Me gusta (:

Nothing beats Mike/Fi fluff. NOTHING! (ok, maaaybbee chocolate)
bnlove chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
omg this might just be my favorite chapter so far this is PRECIOUS! the last part really got me: "you have the best mommy in the world. and the best daddy" AHH
Jedi Skysinger chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Short, but as always very sweet. I was hoping she would call and they could watch it "together."
MsTink1987 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
awe...sounds just like my mom and i...WITH BURN NOTICE! LOL! dont know if told this already, but...i've been reading these for awhile and they're so cute! my favorite so far hsa been the chapter with telling the girls that nate and ruth were divorcing and they thought it was michael and fiona...that one was adorable...keep it up!
MsTink1987 chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
been reading these for awhile...sorry i'm just now reviewing! chapter 3 has been my favorite! cant wait to see what else you have planned!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
That was SO sweet. "You girls need to learn how to read your Father better." Mama Fi knows best. LOL. Loved it.
coolaquariun chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Michael and Fi are really bad at it:D :D, poor girls got really scared.
bnlove chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
ahh i got so excited when i saw that this was updated! love these little glimpses of home! i actually thought in the beginning that they were getting divorced too and that scared me haha. love this so much keep up the great work (:
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very sweet. Loved the Mike/Fi domestic bliss (really need some of that right now) and they really still are "so bad at this" when it comes to the communicating relations thing. Loved it! More please.
ncis42 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
haha love this. update soon
ariesrobin chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Not sure how I missed chapter 2 of this story. Close call on mom and dad nearly getting busted. Hope you are writing more of this. :-)
BurnedmichaelY chapter 2 . 12/11/2011