Reviews for Those Who Favour Fire
deadflowergreen chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Great story
shinedownlvr4eva chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Did u get the quote at the top from one of the twilight movies?
Sharon T chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wonderful story
Doni chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Beautifully done.
RoninSenshi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
"I have been and always shall be yours." That was it, right? A play on Spock's infamous line, "I have been and always shall be your friend." I don't know what it is if it's not that, and that would make me very sad because I know what odo'ital means in Cardassian. I'm that much of a Trekkie. This story was so sweet! Pretty much how I deal with the whole Gwen/Arthur thing in my head. I'm adding you to my author alert, I hope you'll write more Merlin/Arthur. Free brownies if you work in more Star Trek quotes, 'cause that makes me overjoyed in two fandoms!
fonzi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I loved the friendship between Gwaine and Merlin. It was adorable. I haven't looked at your other stories yet, but if you haven't written one about Merlin and Gwaine (as friends, not necessarily lovers), you should.
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
A true love story for the ages. Thanks for the great read. _
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is a beautiful story, I love when people write Arthur/Merlin in this way because it seems so much more real and the way you have written this, coupled with the fact that you are a brilliant, talented author has made this the best fic that I have read of this kind so congratulatons _
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
damn i about cried great job i just loved this story
Beizanten chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Really great story. Beautiful and really hoT Gawain was so understanding in this, a true friend! Merlin was so heartbrocken but I glad he end up happy!