Reviews for Heart
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Not sure why haven't reviewed this before...

Ahem...this was really sweet! Tai's the tiniest bit insane, but really deep, and thoughtful, in his own right. I thought it was a great fic idea. I really do. The dialogue was just plain awesome.

Brill! D x
reychop chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Fluffy and sweet. Not much to say... I Hate giving out short reviews but here goes...

The concept about Tai needing Matt's heart somewhat disturbed me. I Really thought he had gone insane and wanted to put Matt's heart in the soup (hehehe, my imagination is kind of wild, ne?) But, I was relieved when I realized that he wasn't saying it in a literal sense.

I love it when it has such an emotion confession and even though it's a bit fluffy, random and with no real storyline, I think it's still a good story.

Good job.
kiki chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
hahah aww cute. very good. im glad the soup didnt end up killing you.
Shumpei.chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
heh love rocx it was sweet! good luck wit the soup and ur story was so cute XD
Darla-La Mosca Tete chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Kawaii!

I've read this some time ago but forgot about review now I read it again and is just so sweet I had to tell!
jkb chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
So sweet...thank you for writing this...I love many different kinds of stories...but particularly something like this...Matt and Tai fumbling sweetly toward their inevitable outcome of loving each other...thanks again for writing this...jkb
Redrum chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
_ Sweet. I liked the way Tai just kinda asked that out of the blue "Can I have your heart?" "I'm kinda using it" lol
Kat chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
I like this story it shows the magical side of falling in love..._- sweet and to the point, I give it a 9 out of 10. Bye-a!
Clear Skies chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Ack...the damn Internet cut me off THREE times while I was trying to review this fic.

Anyway suffice to say this fic got the longest awwwwwww...wwwwwwww I have ever uttered! It's lovely :) Really. Want more like it :)

I'm warning you, I'll feed Davis sugar and point him at you...
Alex and Michiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Alex:AND THE WEIRDOS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH! !

Michiko:...*is looking Trowaish*

Alex:You had better stop channelling Trowa, m'dear, you'd look horrible with a unibang _

Michiko:...*moves the hair out of her eyes*

Alex:Where was I? Ah, yes. THE WEIRDOS SHALT INHERIT THE EARTH! ! ...okay, I'm done. We can go now. BTW, really sweet fluffy Taito was JUST what I needed right now, DAMN the cavities! _
c-chanyagami chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
::sniffles:: KAWAII! ::cries with beauty::
insert witty chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... That was so great! One of those wonderfully fluffy ficcies that makes you smile! Love it!
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
It's short. It's cute. But hey I like it!
Spectrum chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Heehee... cute. _ *has a sudden, inexplicable craving for soup*
cleopatra2070 chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Well, I took the five minutes you requested(and now another five), and this is what happened!

-1st paragraph- fic? Where?

-2nd- All alone? That's sad...*reads on* noooooo... the world would be a sadder place with out you... who would make more poisonous vegtable soup? (just kidding!)

-3rd- Hope you do soon

-4th- *rolling with laughter*

-beginning of fic- hm... quite interesting and original...

-middle- oooh... touching

-ending- awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's...so sweet!

-first before last paragraph- *laughing again* Well, if you say so... Congratulations for the soup!

-last line- I don't think you're a weirdo. Honestly. And why not? (review, that is.)

Congratulations for the story, too. C'ya!

P.S. Sorry about the many '...' I'm trying to control that tendency, but I don't always succed...