Reviews for Hammocks and Lullabies
sampea chapter 1 . 4/9
Pretty bittersweet.
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 2/20
I didnt think this would make me cry, but it did.
I Be Sporks chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ohhh...
I just watched this movie today for the first time since I was four years old. And, as strange as it sounds, I think Nani might be my new hero. After losing both her parents, she gave up her future so she wouldn't lose her precious little sister, having to turn from regular teen to responsible adult in just one awful day.
Something I can relate to more than I'd like.
This illustrates Nani and Lilo's relationship perfectly. Five stars from me, and don't stop writing. You are very talented!
Lil' Pink Coupe chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Aaaww. Very sweet and touching...I teared up a little while reading it.
Afatcat101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very sweet. It's sad to think that their parents are gone. It would be a burden on Nani, especially with sister-car-fights. Thanks for the story.

One bit of advice, make sure to let the readers know if it's going to a flashback or somethig, maybe use a divider or something. I was reading and It was around the part where Lilo said she missed mommy. I got confused there cause I thought thu were already outside together. So just a heads up on that.

thanks

God bless
ashlynthestory-creator chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I really love it, especially the bond between Lilo and Nani :D
Comtesse-Dynamite chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was such a beautiful story. I read it a few days ago but couldn't leave a review because I lost my password, but I wanted to say thank you for writing this. It was just lovely how you described Lilo's and Nani's relationship, and that Nani cares for her sister whatever happens. Nice that you told us about happenings in the past.

God bless