Reviews for Playing House
ashleytorres2123 chapter 16 . 7/5
This was...brilliant. I hadn't laughed so hard in reading a shizaya fic in such a long time. The most miraculous thing was that you kept Izaya so in character of it all. Lol and I loved a jealous with rage Shizuo. The best part was the whole life size Izaya pillow, wedding ring and dress lmao! Omgosh thank you, I love you for this fic. You've just made my week, seriously. Definitely going to check out more of your work.
Miss Ai Naz chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
Oh damn shit! This is the best Shizaya fanfiction I've read so far!
Heba Assad chapter 16 . 4/9/2016
*bows down before you* you are a turley amazing author
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
I have mixed feelings about this whole thing... but that last line though! priceless! XD
Justawriter2710 chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
Hahaha... I read this in one go and omg, this was hilarious xD I've never laughed so much for any shizaya ff before! I'm having my finals from next week and reading this through my break was the best breather for me! Thanks for making my day fun~!
Your Creator chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
I'm dying, omfg
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
NOOOOOOOOO! The jacket! Shizu-chan, HOW COULD YOU?
natsuki23 chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Cute!
Pheonix09 chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
That was hilarious, wonderful and excellent, I loved it and nice job

could you write another of these two soon please
Guest chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
"And the God's of Ikibukuro high five"
Priceless XD
A cute story...
WolfGoddess chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
This is cute, adorable, and above all hilarious. Nice going.
yaoi-dream153 chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
I feel like this fanfiction was written by Izaya, himself. Like some weird fantasy or something to get shizuo worked up over.
akosimikerin chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
I bow down to you ohh great author-san. Hahhaha! The fic ! Ohh God! XD
I've been laughing my heart out reading every chapter. Ssshhhhhiiiitttt! XD
Hahaha! Job well done ! XD
lulu422 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Hahahahahha, loved it
Edainwen chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
hahaha the last part with the gosd were great hahaha all to save the city i think hahaha thanks a lot fir the fic i don't sleep to read it haha damn hahaha that is happening a lot un the last weeks TT_TT stupid world keep going, but well thanks a lot for your fic i laughed a lot see ya edainwen