Reviews for All for the Love of Brittany
Astarpen chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I hope you update this soon
Yuzu Blake chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
So many emotions :'(
wheelchairby284 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
I love this! I know its been a while but I really hope you continue it.
Julz chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I love it and I want more of it! (:
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Idk if i can continue reading this fic lol i like it but it just makes me angry at brittany lmao
beccah23 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
beccah23 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
beccah23 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
LaurenKnight13 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
I just started reading this, and so far I love it and I can't wait to read more of it.

Please update soon
ComicBookGeek1818 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
So happy to see an update for this story. Great chapter. Hope Santana figures out what she wants and stops hurting Britt. Looking forward to reading more.
We're A Two Shot chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Hmmm this is really quite interesting. In my head, its like this:

Scenario 1: Santana's totally into Rachel and doesn't want to admit that.

Scenario 2: Santana totally wants Britt to herself and hates Rachel so she's proud to admit that.

Scenario 3: Brittany doesn't love Santana as much as she loves Rachel. Its sort of hard to when Santana's so aggressive and Rachel's a team player.

Scenario 4: Everybody just wants a piece of somebody else in this trio and like, fuck sharing.

Just my two cents. This is angsty as hell when nothing certain has even happened yet. Carry on!
squee-shee chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Update please?

It's hard to find a Berrittana fic, much less one as endearing as this.

And I'm curious as to how Santana is able to accept that Brittany has a relationship with someone else, especially Rachel.

And maybe, can you write a Faberrittan fic please?

Just saying. :)
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
im not exactly a fan of Brittana, but oddly do like Berrypie and berrittana...but im hoping it either ends berrittana or pezberry
ohmarr chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Continue pleaseee? :)
GothicPheonix chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Please continue :) This is great.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »