Reviews for Pokemon Adventures: Where Legends Cross
Frogboss1011 chapter 15 . 8/9
Will not read sequel
x.symphony chapter 31 . 12/27/2016
I am so satisfied by this chapter ah my favourite character has been depicted so beautifully in how she sympathised and eventually (hopefully?) rescues Kyurem; if I only remember one thing about this fic years later it is the wonderful Yellow you have shown me. Thank you!
x.symphony chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
Absolutely love that Giovanni sees Red as a man he 'must overcome himself' - it speaks volumes that even after the events that happened they aren't completely friends, that they will always see each other of rivals
of some sort that occasionally join forces to combat a terrible evil. Thank you for the spot-on characterisation as always, and looking forward to Yellow's (possible?) interaction with N (could their abilities be connected in some way?)
x.symphony chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
omg I love Red and Yellow as well their appearance will be anticipated dearly!
x.symphony chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
really feel that maroon is red but i might be wrong hahaaha
x.symphony chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
Ah you hit then nail on the head - I completely agree about Diamond and Emerald being able to get along precisely because the latter seems similar to Pearl in mannerisms and temper xD The character interactions have been done really well!
x.symphony chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
R
ed's Aerodactyl..? WHEEEEE
x.symphony chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
There's something about how the manga portrayed the Ruby and Sapphire arc that has me really happy whenever these two appear in fanfiction, and thank for you for sticking to canon in that you didn't overly-exaggerate the romantic feelings nor write them off completely! So far I love how all our dex holders are being portrayed as how they were in the manga very well, and the interactions between the dex holders of from different arcs. You're right that Platinum and Crystal are likely to get along, and I can just imagine Emerald's prickly personality clashing with our Dia an Pearl in a hilarious fashion. Thank you for writing such an enjoyable fic (I think good pokespecial fics are rare), and I'll continue to read on!
Pegistar5 chapter 35 . 8/30/2016
AHHHHH! I'M SO SATISFIED AT THE ENDING (ESPECIALLY N/GRAY; HOLY CRAP I FEEL SO CONTENT) BUT I WANTZ MOOOOOOAAAAAAAR! :D
King Pichu chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
You flopped green and blue's names
King Pichu chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
uhh... the girl in the diamond/pearl arc is named platinum, not platina
Eh chapter 29 . 2/21/2016
You've forgotten that red was poisoned. I recommend editioning it in to dramatasize the next chapter and kill him or disable him. I was disappointed at that.
xSKILLETFANx chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
This story is incredible! Last chapter and this chapter were the best so far! White meeting Blue, and now what happened with Platinum and Crystal. I am so excited to continue reading this fantastic story!
Zambizi223 chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
I like this story so far.
PokemonTrainer12 chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
Amazing. I love how you write each chapter! It's like each one is thought out, planned, and written again and again until it is as good as it can possibly get. This is going to be a really good story!