Reviews for Bridge of Dreams
Mialiah chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Love the string of one-shots. Like little snap shots of a life. Mostly all the same. ;)
KlancyAnn chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Amazing! :D
T92 chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
It's Tat, and I'm too lazy to log in. XD All I have to say to this is AAAAAAAGH! Seabass! Just sitting there might help...

Also, yes, I'm SO MAD about the expansion cancellation. It's not fair! D:
dorko525 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Wowza! Love your writing! I love how you drew out the tensio...and that kiss! :fans herself:
crazy eyes chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
I saw you wanted feedback. So here it goes: this is awesome. Im always searching for some Hawke/Sebastian around here and I rarely come across any that are as fun, interesting, or entertaining... Then I read this. And now I'm happy. Please do continue.
atomicpen chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Goodness gracious, these are glorious! I love the idea of stringing these all together, and they're all well-written to boot!

I'm sincerely going to enjoy reading the rest of these... and also hope you continue with them! They're sort of inspiring...
Lsviolin chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
I. LOVED. THE. ENDING.
JadeOokami chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Sebastian is growing on me FAR TOO MUCH. I don't even have his DLC. Originally he actually bothered me a lot - all his talk of the Maker and whatnot. Not my cup of tea. But I think it is a combination of fanart, and this fic that has made me fall over the edge into being a fan(girl).

I love both sides - the one where they are both fairly chaste and there is nothing but a kiss. You get across the emotion so well with those, I was surprised. And I like the other ones too, of course. It's too bad we don't get to see any REAL romance between the two. On another note, he is the only character I've ever seen that I PREFER to rivalmance.

So! Definitely like it, and I look forward to reading more!
Saerwen Tabris chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
That last line, I can totally see Varic embelishing the story in that fashion. Great collection of stories.
Tatooine92 chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
Until I read the "I kid, I kid!" part, I was FREAKING OUT. Don't eeeeeever do that, okay? OKAY? You love dear Tat, right? (Right?)

Ahem. It's nice to see something that's just nice and friendly and has Alistair in it. I could totally hear his voice in my mind, you know. (And stop snickering about me hearing voices.)

I came to read this because my writer's block is TORTURE right now, and I thought I'd find some inspiration. I don't know if I have or not because my brain refuses to let go of its iron grip on the words stored up there. UGH. Anyway! Pleasure to read this installment; as I said, I do so like fun stuff.
diply chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
You can never get too smutty...actually, a snowball is never pleasant, but other than that, run with it.

The characters' frustration comes across really well. I love this story, I love Sebastian, and I love your Hawke. Your character interaction is really natural. I plan to keep reading.
quentyn chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
I love your ficlets! Sebastian is so yummy and you write him so well. Thank you so much for sharing these with all of us Seb fans! :)
Vanished Dreams chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
I only stumbled over your stories today and I really love them. Please don't stop and continue writing.
Tatooine92 chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
What I am about to say WILL be relevant, I assure you. XD

I work at a library, and so I take it upon myself to read a little bit of most of the books I'm tasked with putting away just so I can know what's popular and what I can recommend if anyone asks. Romance is reeeeally popular.

But this. THIS. THIS is hotter than anything in that library. Probably because it's Sebastian. Probably because I got a serious fangirl high thinking about his accent... rawr.

Only minor detail is I don't care for actually *naming* intimate body parts in *any* writing (except nonfiction, I guess), so that's just a little personal preference of mine. I also prefer sweet adorableness, but I'm not the author. Teehee.
unlock.your.heart chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
Don't stop writing this! I look foreword to seeing more! (I only started reading recently)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »