Reviews for Digimon Force 1: Dawn of the Tamers
T. Riyanto chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I think this will be a good story, i will follow this . .
Darth Brain chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
This is a good revision, and I'm wondering what the prologue will set up for the furure, and how much trouble it will cause the Tamers.

The suspense doesn't feel right, probably because I've seen the opening episode of Tamers, so it isn't as surprsing with Digimon.

Though, the characters have been refined, and act much like you would expect children and teenagers to, and their personailties both compliment and conflict with each other, which should lead to some nice character development.

In all, I think that this will be a much better take than the original, and prove to rival Tamers as a fiction.
Scholar of Emeralds chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Much better than the original, Rose, though it would've been a better idea to have the you-know-what appear. But yeah, I try to keep my chapters mainly short as well. Also, Aizu's new name is way cuter than the original one.
DigiMaster chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Entertaining to say the least. Seems to be a rehash of the first Tamers episode, but you have something interesting going on with the "chess club" thing and the past event with the Digigmon game demo. It seems interesting enough, really. I'll be sure to check for updates every now and then.