Reviews for Sisters of Flame
jaguarspot chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
by the way, I wrote a Star Wars one-shot about Windu and Grievous a while ago, check it out if you want!
jaguarspot chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story. I read it all in one go!
I love how you approached the attachment rule, and the friendship between those two, and how they grow stronger because of it. If something like this had actually happened in the series, they would have ended very differently. I love Barriss-Ahsoka friendship stories, and I hated Barriss' involvement in the finale ;(

I'm going to check your other stories, but not today. I should have been asleep 1 1/2 hours and 6 chapters ago XD
geauxtigersgirl chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
Wow, you have penned an impressive story. After doing some brief skimming through some stories, I found your story refreshing different and well written. Fabulous job! Thank you for sharing your talents and time with us!
the brown cow chapter 26 . 11/22/2013
Loved it. Especially Barriss brush with the Darkside
BTM707 chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Fantastic. I haven't been this caught up in a story in a very long time, and it was well worth the read. You covered the theme of attachment better than I think I've ever seen in another work - not romantically, but simply platonically. It was a very enticing read, and as a Rexsoka fan myself, the interactions were most enjoyable. Well done on a most spectacular work. :)
Eregnar chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
Mmm. I did enjoy this. I really want to hear more about Deck... but order 66 has a bad habit of hurting me, sometimes to the point of depression, so I'm a bit loath to risk that fic. We'll see I guess...
Eregnar chapter 25 . 3/19/2013
I liked Anakin and Ahsoka's bit a lot. Anakin is so adorable in worried big brother mode.
Eregnar chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
"A strategic stab through its ventral service panel ignited the sublight fuel lines, and the craft lit up brilliantly, the flames casting an eerie glow over Barriss as she turned to face her stricken opponent."

Just wanted to let you know, I saw that vividly. And it was awesome.
Eregnar chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I really like the intro! Also the Star Trek line...
Eregnar chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Owwww... Reading anything with Barriss in it gives me major feels after the season five finale...

This is wonderful though. I do like Barriss still, in spite of all that. She was a very good person for a very long time.
Winter's Realm chapter 26 . 6/12/2012
Wow! That was an AMAZING story. I read it over and over again! I wish I could write like this. Well done! ;)
Fan chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
Holy that was amazing u should email that to the producers and maybe your thing will be created u have to
Laerorn chapter 26 . 12/29/2011
I have to admit, I think that this is one of the best stories I've found on this site so far:) Great job, and keep writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2011
Yeah doesn t want do spam with an over the top explaination how this story changed my live, but man best story I have found on this side so far. I loved how you got barrisss thoughts so comprehensive and emotional but rex and ahsoka were just a bit more easygoing but in the outcome both sides were equaly profound.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very good except for the fact that twc cat and mouse is set before the clone wars movie in the cartoon canon