Reviews for The Next Mrs Weasley
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Siblings bonding for the win! Wooooot! And I didn't have to cry or anything! Lol
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is very well done. Thanks for sharing.
OneTwoThree-Allonsy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
"...sometimes you have to love what you've got left more than you miss what you've lost." I loved that! I LOVED THIS FIC. It's nice to find a story where George isn't still a complete wreck years after Fred's death (though he still misses him obviously.) I like reading about George being happy about something in his life post- war. This was really a great fic,and I loved your characterizations of everyone. Keep up the good work!
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Aw! That was sweet! )
WillowRose360 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved this ]
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Excellent!
scruffyreader7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
kay, so, yeah. I figured I'd just give up on favorite-ing every one of your works and just fav you as an author, so there should probably be a couple of emails inflating your inbox letting you know I've read these, but its rude to favorite and not review, I guess. so I

(have you noticed i'm terrible at starting reviews? and then i just poke fun at myself).

This is really good. A little heartbreak (but just what I was looking to read and this stuff about life after loss and exponential grief that's not life shattering but was is hard to write, i applaud you. that sounded a bit pretentious, sorry). I always did wonder what happened with Charlie's love life, but here's George and Angelina too, and that's awesome.

Sort of in awe right now, HP grief fics, well, any fics, sort of run the gammit in terms of writing ability, and this was seriously seriously good. Very, ah, wise.

(and I haven't been at all articulate throughout this whole thing, which i apologise for but I'm tired and not thinking straight)

you captured the weasley spirit really well, i think, and...yeah. only problem was like the last little paragraph, if felt a little (ah, cannot think of how to phrase anything!) um less thought through than the rest of the piece, a little rushed. like you were in a hurry to get it done. I dunno, rest of it was awesome and the end was better than the other stuff out there but less than the awesome of the rest of the piece.
InhIkka chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I love this for so many reasons... The brotherly love, Angelina, and especially dancing Ron!

Keep up the good work:D
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I'm glad you've done another Harry Potter story. This made me feel all happy, like spring and summertime, even though it's rainy and 39 degrees outside.

Have you ever written for Charlie before? I thought you did a good job, especially with him dating a vampire. Works with his character.
RodentFace chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was sooooo adorable!
You cant rush science chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
A great start cant wait for more.
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Well done! :D

I've really grown to love the Angie/George pairing over time (it was hard to let Fred go!). I really enjoyed the interaction between the brothers as well. I could def imagine the characters in this situation. You captured their wit, respectively, too!

Bravo!
omgromance chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I love this story your really good writer! Keep writing!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
very cute! I loved the line, "I'm actually not the shattered person everyone seems to think I am."

loved it