Reviews for For Want of a Voxel
PiggyLove27 chapter 8 . 7/28
That sad moment when you fall absolutely in love with a fanfic but realize that it is so old that it will probably never get an update :( Still a fantastic story though
UnicornLover chapter 8 . 5/2
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
I sincerely hope you continue this!
Alison chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Wow. I'm glad that this story has finally been updated. I'm really interested to know what happens next, it's really good so far. :)
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Nice! Can't wait for more :)
bitByte chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
read the chapter! and it was awesome! fantastic job! can't wait for the next chapter!
bitByte chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
(i still need to read the chapter, but if i don't say it now, i'll forget) i was so happy when i saw this had updated i actually jumped for joy! squee!
Tayla chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Please please PLEASE update this story!
bit-byte-tictac chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
i agree whole-heartedly with cyberbutterfly. and in reference to ram in previous chapters, i love the little nods to the past! this seems accurate, from events to characters. i hope you continue writing this; you're doing an excellent job!

until next chapter!
Arteaga chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
This is great! I just stumbled upon this story today and am glad I did. The characters are all in character, and I'm sure they would have acted exactly in this manner if Quorra failed to save Sam the first time. The plot is amazing-I can't wait to read what happens next. You should have tons more reviews than you do. I know you haven't updated in a few months, but I hope that you continue this story. It's one of the better ones, if not the best, Tron story on this site. Keep up the good work!
DeadAccount102938373 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
So I came across your story a couple months ago and I actually adored it. You don't know how traumatised I was when I reached chapter 6 and there was no more. I'm enjoying this so much -keep up the good work! And keep updating. For my sake. :d
Cyberbutterfly chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Whoa... Okay, wow, this chapter is REALLY ramping it up!

First you've got Sam being used as a trap, and Quorra willing to walk right into it. Then you've got an all out WAR between Quorra and Rinzler (EXCELLENTLY written btw) and that was INTENSE.

And then TRON CAME BACK! Although I'm worried about Tron now, because it's not like Clu is going to be MERCIFUL or anything.

Sam ain't 'looking' so good in this one, and I also can't help but wonder how much more fight he's got left in him. (I figure he's down to running on adrenaline) and then there's Quorra... I mean, SERIOUSLY, taking on a whole containment by herself- that's NOT going to end well.

Definitely the most exciting chapter thus far, and I can't WAIT to read what's coming next.
Lightjetlady chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Love this story. The way you've written it, I think I wouldn't mind if this would be the way the movie turned out instead. I especially like the way Clu realizes his plans are falling apart. All the best on writing the next chapter - if these chapters are any indication, I know you'll do well.
surxi25 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Great story. The characterizations are spot on, and the plot flows exactly the way you would expect if Q hadn't reached Sam on time. I specially like the way you write Rinzler.

Hope you update soon!
Desiree1717 chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Good stuff. I'd love to see this story continued.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »