Reviews for Tell me I'm wrong
Lobeira chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Holy... I just.. I have no words. The emotion that is completely saturating this whole story is overwhelming. I love how you changed the whole ending scene from just a cold and impersonal stab to the back to Anders turning around and actually making your Hawke have to look into his face while trying to drive the dagger into himself. I have to admit I was biting my own lip as I read, wondering if he was going to die in the end.

The most emotional part for me was when Anders falls to his fours then sits up and just yells out. UGH, it was a like a punch to my gut. This is so lovely, but so tragic T_T. And I can't stop myself from wanting to read more.
analect chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wow! I have a soft spot for present-tense fiction done well, and you do it extremely well. This is a tense, poetic vignette that picks up on the complex emotions this scene raised in the game... and then takes them further. I also really liked the way you handled the other companions - a light touch, but deft. Look forward to seeing more... *hint* ;)
Finalay chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Something is worse than death. So intense. Well done!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
So it's not enough that Anders blew up the Chantry and is now trying to get Hawke to kill him, he has to be an ass about it, too?
Nithu chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
A nice little snippet. You managed to convey the intensity and conflicting emotions very well, especially as it is such a short piece. I really enjoyed it :D
Slashguy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I raged so hard at this moment in the game! I was so angry, felt so betrayed. So much pain, regardless of the choices. This was a beautifully rendered version of that point in time and brought back the emotions I felt. Yes... living is definitely the harsher punishment for Anders. Well done.