Reviews for Amid the Breakers
Jeri252 chapter 23 . 6/6/2015
love it
TakerTakeMe chapter 23 . 12/1/2005
I didn't think the ending was lame at all! This story was really sweet! I loved it...
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Jericho and Steph getting married as a plan to get her back in the company? That is pure GENIUS! Let's see how this develops...
wwechic1619 chapter 23 . 8/29/2005
aww cute story! sorry im a little late reading some stories.
julia chapter 21 . 3/29/2004
hey, this is a great story! i almost had a heart-attack in the beginning of chapter 21. I thought it was Stephanie telling Jericho she didn't love him, lol. That was really scary. But this story was really great
Y2J's Princess chapter 23 . 12/8/2002
This story is really amazing :) You did a good job writing it
wordspank chapter 23 . 11/11/2002
*yells* I've read this a ton of times. And I still laugh at potatoes. This is simply the best story you've ever produced, and I think you deserve the recognition that you have. Your endings are always nice, and the way you let the story develop and come to an end is simply... WoW! :P :]! I just can't help myself but grin at how well you write, and how much you've done and acheived. Could somebody give an award? I mean, seriously, you put the 'dreams' in smoochy dreams. Well done again! I guess this deserves to be recognised. ~*PeArLyN*~
Misery Monkie chapter 23 . 8/19/2002
awww... i knew it would end well. awww..
xtremejerichoholic chapter 23 . 5/24/2002
Great story. I'm a big Jericho fan and I loved this.
pab99 chapter 23 . 5/16/2002
Great fic!

It took me AGES to read but i loved it! I'll be looking out for more of your fics :)
Girl on Fire chapter 23 . 5/15/2002
Awww...this story was great from start to finish! Even if you consider the ending a bit corny, I thought it was sweet. I love how Jericho and Stephanie mended the problems in the relationship so they could be there for themselves and their daughter, and I think Lita and Shane are a cute couple. Definitely opposites attracting here! Loved it.
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 10 . 5/10/2002
Well, I'm reviewing chapter 10, just because my sister reviewed the last chapter and practically every other chapter besides that and this is the only one that she didn't review so I had to review this one for the last chapter? That didn't make any sense, did it? Oh well. I just must say this is a very good fic. It had good plot, good drama, good emotions. Not to mention I (Akila, not Blazer!) love Stephanie/Jericho fics. One possible way you could make it better is to chose a name for Jericho and not rotate between "Chris" and "Jericho." It was a good fic, with solid groundings and was just a good plain story. Had a bit of a struggle in the beginning, but you improved very well. The ending was a bit quick and a bit out of character, but it was still good. The plot was very original. Had nice conflicts, between Hunter and Stephanie and then Chris and Stephanie. Very good! I loved it! I agree with Blazer: you better give a sequel!

That's it for now! Please give us a sequel!

You did a good job and you deserve all the credit you get.

Keep going!

*Sequel?
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 23 . 5/10/2002
That'ss it? You cannot be serious! That was like, so totally mean! You have so got to give us a sequeal! I cannot survive! When you had that two week gap, whenever I logged on the internet and saw you didn't have a chapter, I got depressed! See what you did to me, you evil person! I so NEED a sequal! That cannot be the end, that just cannot! Isabella Eva Jericho...how cute! That was such a great story. But we do get a sequal, right? Cause if we don't I am never reading another fic you write(j/k) PLEASE! What does Vince think? What Shane and Lita? What about Hunter? NOOOO! I have a bit of adivce on the Shane/Lita angle ( not that you didn't write it well ) : that angle was almost as gripping as Steph and Chris. Key word is almost. That mean it rocked, but it would have been better if you started with the angle from the get-go. From chapter one. And I must say this: I realy didn't like the beginning. Well, that's just me, and its not the way you wrote it, its that I just don't think that Chris and Steph would actually really do a thing like that. But of course, that's just me, and of course, this is , where all you fan fics come true. Anyhow, this was such an awesome story that it would be a total shame not to give us a sequal. Oh, yeah: I am in love with the title. It is so creative. AMid the Breakers...COOL! Anyhow, keep writing, and awesome story!

~Blazer~

PS: we do get a sequal, right
Adrienne Drusilla Daae chapter 23 . 5/9/2002
I don't think it's too corny. I'm actually such a sucker for happy endings myself. This has been wonderful . . . how come you don't write more stuff like this? Just kidding . . . all of your stuff is good. If you ever need a beta reader, you know I'm more than willing to return the favor.
Arella chapter 23 . 5/9/2002
Awwwwwwwwwww.

It's just one of those warm-fuzzy-feelings chapters, y'know? I love them.

Well done on a fantastic story!