Reviews for And Body and Soul
Svelis chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
You made me really surprise in made xanxus a girl, but even more when you did that in such a perfect manner! I can totally see him in her, it's amazing!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I like that their relationship seems to be getting more serious for Xanxus too (emotion-wise). Another great addition :)
puruku chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Just as I think that the last fic I read of female Xanxus was my favorite I read the next one and it becomes my new favorite, they always get better and better :)
Bree chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Waah so cute! I honestly do love this series. Please write more!
Friglit chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Mwahahahah! I knew you would cave and write another! Fantastic as always! ;D Poor Squalo... so confused. But then, I rather expect dating Xanxus would keep anyone on their toes! And 'baut time Xan-chan accepted the inevitable. Now Squalo just needs to catch up and we're all peachy!
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
...Meep~!

Gaaaah, I you~! Jesus, and this. This, so much, this. And the ending. The ending especially. But then the sex. And everything else. And THIIIISSSS.

*Dies in a happy puddle of goo*

midnights-dawn chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
As with all the stories in this series, I thought this one was great. I really hope you are going to continue on. One question: Do you plan on having Xanxus openly acknowledge her feelings to Squalo, (in a way he actually gets it)?