Reviews for Flight Interrupted
SarahShepard chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Perfect insight to Isabela's mind! :) I love this! I am curious to know how she felt during the duel (it was quite gruesome for Hawke in my first play through, I wondered if Isabela was watching from the sidelines going "I don't deserve a friend who will die for me" or something...)
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
hehe i love isabella XD
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I think it would be better if Isabella got back and found the Qunari leaving or already dead and the situation wrapped up
Rexnos chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
As much as I dislike Merrill and Anders, I like Isabella. She's everything a pirate should be; Brutal, vivacious, selfish, and charming. On top of that, you have her hilarious companion conversations (or whatever you want to call them). If I remember right, the only character she couldn't get along with was Fenris because he was too much of a stick in the mud. Hell, she even broke through Aveline's dislike of her.

Bioware did a fantastic job with the companions in both Dragon Age games. Hell, they did the same thing in Mass Effect 2 really. Honestly though, I'm not sure how I feel about it. Character driven stories are really interesting, but without an overarching plot, there really can be nothing to draw you into the game. I feel they did the best job of balancing this with Dragon Age II, but their story was still just a bit too eclectic. I love the Qunari, but it just seemed a bit out of place to focus on them one moment and the mages/templar crisis the next. The events were pretty much unrelated, so here's to hoping Dragon Age III makes up for the somewhat random story. They've set the stage, they better pull through.

Anyway, I feel you captured Isabella pretty well here. I loved the way she stormed into the Viscount's keep to confront the Arishok and this piece seems to match her emotions pretty much perfectly. Having a conscience just doesn't mesh well with a cutthroat pirate, does it?

Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
hahah, amazing story
brittney brown chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love it, it's so funny and ture i mean this is totally isabela. not that she would ever admit to it... but she developed a sense of charecter with hawke she became more than a pirate, she became a person.
Second Variety chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I think this was very well written. Thanks for the good story. I loved it a lot.
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Nice little glimpse of what was going through Isabela's head before she ran back to Hawke and the Arishoke. I like the juxtaposition of Hawke's hero-ness with Isabela's unhero-ness and the bit about Hawke jumping between each of her friends and their troubles.
koolkame chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Your stories are always a treat and I'm thrilled to see Isabela as the star of one. I can imagine this was going through her mind during my playthrough (other than my Hawke being male, that is).
xxamoursanglant chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
oooh, new story :) yay... love it so far.. Isabela with a conscience haha interesting indeed
malko050987 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You absolutely need to write the Arishock :D
chipperdyke chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*sigh* oh, our Izzy. Is so adowable.

Sooo who was your Hawke obsessed with? tell me NOW.
DoubleMMia chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I chuckled at the summary. You write Isabela well and it was interesting to have a little look on what Isabela thought of the situation.

Love it. :)
BuriedBeneath chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Hahaha, I loved this glimpse into Isabela's head. You write her so well :)
JackofbladesX chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Lol. Yea...a conscience is such an inconvenience.

Nice story. Isabela's plight is well narrated.