Reviews for Time and Tide
UnwovenSymmetry chapter 7 . 5/28
This is a very interesting story that does a good job of integrating both universes. It was especially nice to see the little touches added background that really bring the Witch universe to life. This problem with pulling moisture out of the air in the morgue and the description of how Cassidy integrated back into everyday life both come to mind.

It is disappointing that it doesn’t seem to be more widely read, it’s an issue I have noted with some crossover categories on the site perhaps listing it simply as a Witch story would help, or I may write up a recommendation on TV tropes although that will require me to actually register first.

As it is one of the better Witch stories I have read, I do hope you continue. You have covered quite a sweep of events in just the first seven chapters and I am very interested to see where you go with it in the future.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
So they're Guardians AND immortals?
DayDreamer9 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
"thumbs up" :)
DayDreamer9 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
This one was a bit confusing, but I'm very happy that Martin's okay :) What'll happen next?
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Well...THIS should be interesting :3
PernDragonrider chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Okay nice start. Not too familiar with WITCH to know what came before, but keep going.