Reviews for Armistice
GUEST chapter 1 . 1/31
AnyaLily chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Another wonderful piece. So deep, and so lovely. I thought this was a wonderful, unique perspective. I'm afraid I'm going to run out of your Callion pieces soon - i'm going through all of them! :( If you would consider writing something like this again, it would make me so happy. How awesome would it be if we could exchange chapters together!? I would love to have a friend writing the same kind of piece, and be able to give each other feedback and read each other's work and stuff. No pressure though :) Great work, as usual. Your fics are such a pleasure to read.
onesweetlove chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Beautifully written as always! Loved this and love this side of Zoe, too. To me she never seemed like a bad person and I'm glad you seem to see her that way too :)
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh, I love this! I love that you wrote a sequel to this fic, and that this sequel is also from Zoe's POV! It's a really beautiful fic. And I'm glad that Gillian&Zoe came to an understanding. And yes for Cal&Gillian being together! :D

Zoe's right, he has a right to know, but I can also understand why Gillian doesn't want to tell him. Also, Gillian&Zoe screwing with Cal's head? Awesome! They should do it more often, me thinks! :P
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Good chapter so basically a truce between and Zoe and Gillian. Zoe is actually a decent human being. Thanks for writing and sharing.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Absolutely wonderful!
Beckilles chapter 1 . 4/13/2011

It was beautiful sweetie.. my heart broke and I got all chocked up when Zoe... Well you know.. I enjoyed seeing this side of Zoe, I think if she would have stayed on the show, they should have explored that side of her.. as seen in pied piper. I Just want to hug gill though 3 . thank you sweetie!