Reviews for Return To Memory
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 17 . 3/18
I LOOOOOOOOVE it :D ommmmg this is fantastic.
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 3/2
aww , I really wish she'd remember, just seems wrong that she doesn't
pinstripesandconverse chapter 14 . 2/25
is it the crack from series 5 ooh
JullBull chapter 17 . 1/4
I just wanted to say that I would love if you could update the story soon? It's been like 6 months :-)
JullBull chapter 9 . 1/4
I LOVE the courting "verse" thing! It was sooo romantic and I feel like it really belongs in the culture of Gallifrey!
RazieLynn chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I hope you still planning on finishing this series. I'm loving it.
The Doctor 1-12 chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
stephanie.motyka chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
More?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
This story is amazing! I know you probably have a lot going on, but I am dying to see what happens next. Please write more:)
Wimetime chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Really enjoying this story! If you have any more chapters, please post them :) :) :)
TwoLonelyHearts chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
I really liked the detail you put into the setting (Gallifrey) and its traditions. This story is very creative and I would love to see more updates. I also have a suggestion: why not add the Doctor's family into the story? In the episode Smith and Jones, he mentions he used to have a brother. Where is the Doctor's family in Gallifrey? Was there some of them that survived the Time War? Just a suggestion! Thanks for the great read!
Nyuka chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
Words to live by... Honesty I was looking through my old comment history to see if there was any updates on stories I haven't read in a while. Suprise, suprise you wrote a new chapter, very cool... I was upset at the time because your story pulled me and ended without conclusion, at the most inauspicious of times. It is a wondrous thought that you might being getting back into the act of storytelling, and I do encourage you with whatever strength my words may sway. I hope to see a conclusion in the future, one perhaps that includes a living Doctor and a Rose with memories. Yes? Until then I bid you Adieu. Adieu.

Nyuka
melodiabeaupel chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
This is an awesome fic! If only it had more chapters!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
More!
Mistia chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Well this is very refreshing