Reviews for She prayed
NerdsRule chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Whoa... Kinda heavy. But awesome.
Every Roses' Thorn chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh god, I know that this was published years ago but I am crying so hard right now.
GreatTheWayIAm chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
It is so lovely
Ciel came back for her! He has been waiting for her! He wants her! He loves her!
*happy go lucky*
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aww this was so good!

Especially the ending where Ciel (I'm assuming it was Ciel) showed up and stated that he loved her.
Killer Cobra chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Pleeeeease add another chapter...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Add more chapters!
Please this is awesome!
I want to know what happens next, did ciel actually take lizzy's soul?
Keep writing!
FreeHugs4Sale chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love this! Dang you really are a good writer.
SuperYuuki chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
... and then he ate her.

I don't know why, but I find the idea of Ciel eating Lizzy's soul - and her soul only - to be somewhat... romantic? Idk I've been reading too much fanfiction.
The Golden Orchid hobo nens chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
My 4th time reading this! Beautiful words, and the last line is still echoing in my head. I have goosebumps. I'm not a manga freak, but this is just too well written to not love. I want more, even though I may not get any.

You deserve a big fat chocolate cake for this and all the other awesome stuff you've written.

Here. *gives you cake*

POST ANOTHER. WE WANT MORE! RAWR!

okaybyemylovelydrew :)
donthugmeimscared chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Great work on this, might I say. You managed to demonstrate Elizabeth's emotions quite well. There are very, very few punctuation mistakes, and those are minor, so it's nothing to freak out about. This story kept the reader going and caught their interest right away from the beginning. Excellent job!
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
My, my, my...that was excellent. Very tragic too...Poor Elizabeth.

Haha, I can actually imagine how sexy Ciel would be...:P

YES YES YES UPDATE! :D Or continuation. Whatever. As long as there is more of this amazingness.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That ending! You know how to write in the most enticing way. I do hope you expand on this-it is far too interesting a premise to be left unexplored.
schoolgurl95 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
omg,omg,omg. this is AWESOME! please post another chapter!
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i love it

o my

i may start to cry

it makes me crave more

thank you for writing such a lovely tale
Gothic Crystal chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You should continue this. It's very well written and I think alot of us would like to know what happens next. _