Reviews for She prayed
Ava chapter 2 . 7/14
Whers the next chapter
Kate0319 chapter 2 . 5/30
I am so happy to see another chapter added! I didn't thinkk it was possible for this fic to be better but it is with the second one! Please update again!
It was really interesting, to the beginnig at the end. Really. I really loved this story. And the end make my heart sad... I was almost about to cry. It was so beautiful. At this moment as I'm french I thought "waw... C'est vraiment magnifique" . So congratulations! You're story is really a big deal and the best I had ever read about Lizzie and Ciel in my life.

PS: sorry for my bad expression you know I'm french so...
Luna Dragnoir chapter 2 . 4/21
there should be a sequel for this its such a good story. they are hardly good fics of lizzy i was so happy to read this
Oh poor Lizzy, what has she done. That girl lets her heart rule her too much. This was so darn sad. I don't even like this ship and I loved this story. You are a good writer I'd like to see more Elizabeth fics by you.
promocat chapter 2 . 4/15
lizzie has always been stubburn!more so than ciel at times!-but he does love her -just not as a lover
bellarw7 chapter 1 . 2/22
OMG! YES! I cryed so hard...and this is the first story i have read that made me cry/
Dazzler88 chapter 1 . 1/24
WOAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Oh. My. God.
Kiryma chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Cool. Did it get enough reviews?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Awesome! please please please make more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap that was quite. Good please make more
Addy chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Please make another chapter! Loved it!
Joi Fullbuster chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
OMGGG. Please make another chapterr .. Its really really AMAZING, FREAKIN AMAZING 3
NerdsRule chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Whoa... Kinda heavy. But awesome.