Reviews for She prayed
Awesome! please please please make more chapters
Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap that was quite. Good please make more
Addy chapter 1 . 5/17
Please make another chapter! Loved it!
Joi Fullbuster chapter 1 . 5/15
OMGGG. Please make another chapterr .. Its really really AMAZING, FREAKIN AMAZING 3
NerdsRule chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Whoa... Kinda heavy. But awesome.
Every Roses' Thorn chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh god, I know that this was published years ago but I am crying so hard right now.
GreatTheWayIAm chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
It is so lovely
Ciel came back for her! He has been waiting for her! He wants her! He loves her!
*happy go lucky*
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aww this was so good!

Especially the ending where Ciel (I'm assuming it was Ciel) showed up and stated that he loved her.
Killer Cobra chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Pleeeeease add another chapter...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Add more chapters!
Please this is awesome!
I want to know what happens next, did ciel actually take lizzy's soul?
Keep writing!
FreeHugs4Sale chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love this! Dang you really are a good writer.
OedonWrithe chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
... and then he ate her.

I don't know why, but I find the idea of Ciel eating Lizzy's soul - and her soul only - to be somewhat... romantic? Idk I've been reading too much fanfiction.
The Golden Orchid hobo nens chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
My 4th time reading this! Beautiful words, and the last line is still echoing in my head. I have goosebumps. I'm not a manga freak, but this is just too well written to not love. I want more, even though I may not get any.

You deserve a big fat chocolate cake for this and all the other awesome stuff you've written.

Here. *gives you cake*

okaybyemylovelydrew :)
donthugmeimscared chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Great work on this, might I say. You managed to demonstrate Elizabeth's emotions quite well. There are very, very few punctuation mistakes, and those are minor, so it's nothing to freak out about. This story kept the reader going and caught their interest right away from the beginning. Excellent job!
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
My, my, my...that was excellent. Very tragic too...Poor Elizabeth.

Haha, I can actually imagine how sexy Ciel would be...:P

YES YES YES UPDATE! :D Or continuation. Whatever. As long as there is more of this amazingness.