Reviews for Lost and Found
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Well, if Hermione needed to keep her parents safe, she needed to have them go away and *not* know where they went; she could always have been captured and their location tortured or Legilimized out of her. Without their memory of her, they would have no way to realize they were in danger if the DEs did follow them to Australia. And the DEs might realize they were in error, but the likelihood of leaving the Grangers alone without a spot or two or Muggle torture are...slim.

And Hermione is really good at justifying her actions, too. But then, just ask Marietta Edgecombe how that works.

But I really liked the ending.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
great work
makaem chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Neat way to bring them together. And don't ever feel odd about pimping your stories on a website, that's how I found your story.
sregner chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I loved this! I was hoping for a couple of more lines on the reunion of parents and child. But, I will trust you that all was well
kitt46 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
What a good story.

All the best,

Kitt
TjekMig chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Once again I review one of your fanfictions, I do not like to let a good story I read go un-noted. Keep the good work up )
refya chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Not sloppy at all! I loved this. The gradual build up from Snape barely tolerating her to tentative friendship and more. Much as Hermione hates to fail, it's good to see some consequences to overcome.
Larisa chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wonderful! :)

firelordazulas chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was very nice, and sweet at the end, along with their being no OOC-ness. Well done :)
Kribu chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was just lovely. I wish I could say more, but ... well, it made me cry a bit, and then it made me smile, and the ending made me happy. Wonderful!