Reviews for The Art of Drowning
Alpha Flyer chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
What a heart-breaking decision - sacrificing the one for the one-hundred-and-fifty. But really, the sacrifice is two, except one of them doesn't get a choice. Beautifully done, and the pain you let us feel gives the romantics among us hope that the decisions made in this chapter by the protagonists are not irreversible (even as we all know that in real life, some cuts run just too deep).
BevNPicard chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Wonderful chapter. So much happened here. I loved the banter between the characters. Hurry and give us more!
Alpha Flyer chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
The best chapter yet - more than worth the agonizing? excruciating? delicious? wait and anticipation. Your continued exploration of how a relationship between Tom and Kathryn could evolve in "real time" onboard is beautiful to see as between them, but bringing in the other characters as observers/contributors in this one has really added to the depth of the story. Be really, really proud of this one!
CanonAntithesis chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Wonderful story. I don't think I've reviewed this one before and I apologize.

I love their banter in this last scene and the scene with the doctor was priceless (although it did seem out of character for Janeway to seek the doctor's help with this).
Riannya chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Love it! I hope you continue to write, and begin writing down evry throught in your head. I'm generally picky about what/who I read . . . and I havent read *anything* that you've written that I havent loved

Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to more
Juddysbuddy chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I like it that this time they get together while still in the Delta Quadrant and that Tom and B'Elanna broke up before getting married and having Miral. Of course there is always plenty of drama with Kathryn wanting Tom and feeling guilty. I love their conversations, especially that last part of Ch 3 "Engage"! Thanks for writing! I hope you keep coming up with great ideas!
Charlie.aus chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Epicness!
BevNPicard chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I can't begin to express how glad I am that you write Janeway / Paris. They are my favorite Voyager pairing and you write them very well. Thanks for this terrific new chapter, I enjoyed it immensely.
Alpha Flyer chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Love the emotional dance, the side steps, the hesitations, two steps forward/one step back, the changing leads, the sudden drop. Oh, and I'm with Adda. Don't stop the music ... :-)
adda edwards chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
You seem to stop at the hottest moments...why is that?

I'm really enjoying the Kathryn we're seeing here. Her uncontrollable sexual urges yet fear about what's happening. She takes everything so serious and then Tom is so opposite. They really are made for on another. I loved the conversation with the Doctor.

Let's get back to the sexy!
KB chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
May I say that this installment closes with the most stunning Kirk reference I have ever read.

I summon Janeway's internal curses, envying every word of this entire chapter and the ability it betrays.
BritMonkey chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
This is one of my favourite stories and it's only just begun. Please update soon. :)
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
This Chapter had the beautiful emotional logic (if there is such a thing) your faithful readers have come to expect, especially when it comes to Kathryn "thar she blows" Janeway.

But my favourite line? "Tom isn't an idiot when it comes to women." Love it. He's come a long way since Season One, and your evolution of his character is wonderfully consistent with the glimpses we got on screen.
cclaire o'mack chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Totally brilliant. Loved every word so far as i do with all your stories. Please continue with this as quickly as possible.
adda edwards chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Great so far! I love the relationship between Tom and Seven. The honesty is astounding.

Now for Kathryn and Tom - I love their progress. You have written them with vulnerability and chemistry. Can't wait to see what happens next.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »