Reviews for The Art of Drowning
BritMonkey chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I adore your stories. It is so nice to see new J/P fanfics and good ones too. x
A Quarter Past chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I'm such a fan of your writing style. It feels streamlined (which is good, because it seems like you're very comfortable in skipping over things that just don't need to be written) but has enough detail to make me feel like I'm watching.

Seven and Tom, what a rich and, in my opinion, underrated dynamic. All of the dynamics, really, as well as the characters are wonderfully written. More soon, I hope.
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Looks like yet another awesome story. I don't know how you do it.

Looking forward to reading more
BevNPicard chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
What a great start. I really enjoy how you write the interactions between Tom and Seven. Can't wait to see where this story leads.
Kim chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Yes, yes. And Yes! 100%. Such a good start. I'm a huge fan of the P/7 friendship, so right off the bat, you've got me hooked. I even enjoy C/7 as a complimentary couple to J/P as well. Am interested as to why Tom broke up with B'Lanna. Hmm, wonder if it has any significance to future developments. Can't wait to see where this is headed.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Great opening, and interesting difference in tone from "Record". Having B'Elanna "eliminated" from the beginning makes for less heartbreak for this P/Ter, so I am now ready for anything! Agree with Antra that the Paris-Seven friendship gets too little attention (I'm guilty as charged in this department) and it's a nice sub-element.

On a personal note, I'm glad she bled over Tom's uniform and not his leather jacket ... ;-)
antra chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Very interesting start.

I'm particular pleased to see somebody writing P/7 friendship. You don't see it often but they offer an intereseting dynamic.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4