Reviews for beautiful disasters
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Same username btw!

Good Job! Loved the part about Ron at the end haha!
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
wonderful, loved the last line with Ron being so very upset over it
illusionmage chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was fantastic. My favorite line is: Ron just shakes his head and asks where he went wrong, if both of his kids are 'snogging' Malfoy's. LOL Great job!
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was epically supermegafoxyawesomehot Mad! ;)

I love Hugo and I love your OC (cause she's a Malfoy). I don't read much Hugo but he definitly needs more of my love after this.

Favourite line?

"Ron just shakes his head and asks where he went wrong, if both of his kids are 'snogging' Malfoy's."

Great, fabulous, amazing, epic job Mad.

- heather
kingslayers chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh, Madzilynikins.

This was adorable. Though I'm really wondering how everyone is like with Lily now - did they make up? etc.

THIS WAS SO GOOD! LOVED THE LAST LINE, YO!

Character Convos

_

Gemi: ... You're a force of nature, love.

Hugo: Yeah, you tell 'em, boy. She's talented, damn straight.. but WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BOY? (oblivious, yo ;])

Rose: Why did it take two meddling siblings to get you with your true love, hmm? He HUGGED you. Eleven year old boys don't do hugs! That should've told you something!

Scorp: I sigh.. same thing I told Rose, also with the Hugo-obliviousness mixed in ;)

Lily: Oh, prejudice.. tut tut tut. XD

/is happy :)

Nice, Madz ;)
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Ohohohohohoh! I lovelovelovelove this to pieces! There's /Hugo/, and there's Gemi (who's a bit like Devyn, I just realised) and the whole RoseScorpius tie-in just made my day. I'm about to go out for the day, and I'll have a smile on my face because you dedicated this lovely piece to me.

Okay, highlights: The last scene! The one at the platform, where Lily is talking about how horrible Malfoys are, and then Gemi comes over and Hugo is all (adorably) 'uh, yeah, see, we're kind of friends.' A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e.

"To his surprise, Gemini Malfoy is not quite as well liked as he thought". This love. Because it shows that Hugo only sees the good side of her, which is how I write him!

Darling, it was so wonderful! Thank you sosososo much!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
HUGO FTW! :D

And such a fantastic story as well. :D Total love for it. :)