Reviews for An Unexpected Courtship
Weird
katelaina1717 chapter 51 . 1/5
Thoroughly enjoyed this fic, wish there were more Harry and Draco though but still well done. Ps I so agree love is better than hate.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
You shouldn't write a relationship about two people where their is submissive and dominated! That's not right!
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I like that Draco is very ooc in a good way.
AliceCullen3 chapter 51 . 9/18/2014
LOVE IT!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 51 . 9/9/2014
amazing fic
Amy chapter 51 . 7/7/2014
Wow there are absolutely no words to describe how great this story was, I could not stop reading it really I finished it in a whole day not wanting to stop for a second, you did a fantastic job with it:)! Thank you so much for putting time into writing it:)!
TalaDentro chapter 46 . 6/7/2014
Wow it is super hypocritical of Ron to say "am I not enough for you?" Considering that he was the one taking on two mates and asking for a threesome relationship in the first place. What a dick.
yaminoname chapter 51 . 5/12/2014
That was sappiest most cliche thing I have ever read. Ever other line they spoke was mushy endearment and they used pet names way to sickenly often. Dont matter that I despise the word baaaabbbyyyyy. I feel that you used the entire story in order to get to the very end at which point you created a new form of life. I will say I read the entire thing through and enjoyed how many cliches we're in it if only for the laughs. I will definitely say it was entertaining so I'm not sure if it was a real romance. there was no character development and as such there was no emotional ties to the individual characters. I'm not sure what you were going for but I feel that's some character development as well as some plot or at least any conflicting situation besides what was listed in the very beginning would have develop the story into something else better.
Abigail H Lee chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Please tell me it isn't a Voldemort-induced hallucination;;
daydream.wasteland chapter 47 . 4/27/2014
Oh, God! I just finish reading your story and I love it! I love Dom!Draco and Sub!Harry, and it's so difficult to find a good one :(
Hugs
nekocat1424 chapter 51 . 3/24/2014
Aww. I loved it, it was amazing!
dragonzrreal chapter 46 . 3/5/2014
Hello, wonderful story! (if a little on the improbable side *meh* who needs logic anyway) but I just wanted to point out (way too late for it to matter if it matters at all, which it probably doesn't ;) ) that, when you're pregnant you can't sleep on your back. The pressure slowly squishes you and makes it hard to breath. Again I'm pretty sure this is an unimportant detail, but I just wanted to let you know.
By the way I'm loving all your stories! This is the 4th one I've read in 2 days! (I obviously have to much time on my hands *sigh*) :)
WHWriter chapter 20 . 1/29/2014
I love how you have made Ron the kind and caring one, instead of a bigoted ass. I love your story as well it is one of my favorites!
Wolf Of Magikal Beings chapter 51 . 12/30/2013
I read about 5 or 6 chapters in 2011 and loved it yet forgot about it.2 days ago I found it by searching creature but only realised it was this story from the harry reveals what he is part. I still love it and it was a brilliant read!