Reviews for Harry Potter and The Only Thing
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 9/16
My god this is just really awesome and I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter
otakumick chapter 8 . 8/20
I like this story, and hope you continue it at some point.
Hmm, i like Neville, but must you reward him with a harem as large as Harrys? I think 3 ladies should be enough for him, the rest for Harry. But it is too late now to shrink his harem :(
I like the general idea and plot, especially how old Harry is.

But I can't understand that Harry Poster, boy who lived, destroyer of voldemort, head auror, second in command unspeakable, etc. was never tested for potions. That is just silly...

Furthermore, I can't understand how hundreds of Death Eaters can kill all Hogwarts children without setting the wards off. Well, okay, the wards never stopped Quirrel, Voldemort, Peter, Crouch, etc. to infiltrate Hogwarts to begin with, but if that is the case I can't understand the reason for the wards in the first place.

The only thing I would have recommened is for Harry to mind rape his enemies to learn their secrets. If he had done that he could have stopped a lot. Or he could have saved all magical knowledge, not just his notes.
mckertis chapter 4 . 6/6
What a terribly written piece of text. Dont they teach grammar in schools anymore ?
dragoncop chapter 8 . 3/1
Shame this wasn't finished.
Jim Horns chapter 8 . 2/9
Is there a chance this epic would be updated? Anybody?
K chapter 6 . 1/3
Though unfinished this is an amazing story. So vivid and full of details that it just shocks me. Well done indeed.

K
Sanguinis13 chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Good story, though there are some issues in most chapters, mostly homonyms or homophones, I can't quite remember the difference, and possible auto correct issues every so often. Again though, good story, and I hope you get back to it at some point.
greasy snivellus chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
an approximate for the next update? please? pretty please? pleeeeease? :D i love your spin on this challenge/genre/setting :D
midnightscar17 chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Chapter 9 update?
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
As I said a few days ago: I've really enjoyed your work on this story line.

This is a very exciting telling of the original thesis put forth by Paladeus a while back.

Even though the last update recorded is Nov of 12 I hope that you'll be able to continue your work on this story. However, I realize that real life has an annoying habit of disregarding our desires.

Regardless, thanks once again for sharing your talent as an author with me!

Best regards,

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Your story has been great!

I remember a couple of years ago when Paderus (sp) had posted the Only Thing. Not wanting to be an ungrateful git I wrote him and asked him if he would continue with the story. In that initial itteration Harry had killed Luna after granting her her last request (ending her life due to her terrible life.) And then found that he and they (Hr/Luna) were together in the afterlife and that they had given Harry their memories to pass on to their then 11 or 12 year olds selves.

I am so happy that you've taken up the story and will certainly be following your work on fleshing out this wonderful story.

Many, many thanks!

SteveC.
Centaurious chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
This story suffers from the same thing as most Harem!Harry stories. It is not the writing, nor the plot, not even the spelling that dooms these stories, it is the Writer wanting to give screen time to all the characters. Harry traveled alone into the future, got sent back into the past, and has met up with the people he has missed. This has taken almost 140,000 words to get here! We don't know what Harry plans to do or what Voldemort is doing or what Dumbledore is planning or what is going on with the Ministry! We don't have a clue what is going on except that this is a 'going back in time and fix things' story. Those stories where Harry and one or two people return to fix things usually work out because the cast of main characters is small enough to keep the pace up where the story is kept interesting.
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Well now that you've been on vacation fromthis for a few years how about an update to this exceptional piece of fiction