Reviews for Harry Potter and The Only Thing
elyk36 chapter 8 . 3/3
great job with this hope it's not a dead fic would definitely like to see more
Philosophize chapter 8 . 2/28
Please don't abandon...
Renrag chapter 8 . 2/11
Great fic, really hope you come back and finish it one day.
gafrurechad chapter 8 . 2/1
Love the story with all the twists! I'm trying to write a story as well and can definitely sympathize with how hard it is to write. Looking forward for the next installment. Keep up the good work
herart chapter 3 . 1/31
Well, I am very much enjoying this story. Amazing writing with backstage situation of the 'going back in time' topic. Great so far. It goes right to my favorites.
CaBuckeye chapter 8 . 1/12
Annddd...will Ron have learn anything from this "lesson"? My galleons are on-
Aletha chapter 1 . 1/1
I love this story and so does the group of young blind adults that I am friends with. I used to foster them as children and I got them the hp books in braille and read hp fan fiction to them. Now I go to children hospital and do it.
But my friends and I still get together and I read them fan fiction and have coffee and cake just as if they were my real kids they are to me. They call me mom.
Of all the stories we've read the one that gets the most request is this one. Please continue this story and write more. Bless you and all the fan fiction authors. The children I read to had no idea now they are hooked.
jada951 chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
pretty remarkable and different story you have started here.

I sincerely hope you will be able to come back to it and write more.

Thanks for the enjoyable evening of reading.
PotterinCanada chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Here is to hoping you get something out soon, no matter what it is
Tanaxanth chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
I hope this story will be continued sooner ratger than later.
Darkerfox chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Console, not Consul

Console: Human-machine interface
Consul: Highest elected official in the Roman Empire (2).

Cool intro. Not my kind of story, but you seem to have a lot of fans. Good luck. Your writing tends to ramble with excessive details about almost everything, which is nice, but a little hard to bear.

The descriptions are great, but they don't fit the pace of the story. As you describe the complete layout of the ship, I'm wondering when you'll get on with the story.

My two cents. :)
kffs chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh god.

There's so much, I can't even
DestroyerDRT chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Please finish this story!
paulmoss chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Loving this story. Keep up the good work
Sinyk chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Well, though the story hasn't be updated for quite w hile now, I rather enjoyed it - or, at least, what you've written so far.

I found the the concept you've used for the formation of the harems actually makes sense - to me; a 'last two men on Earth' type of situation.

I certainly hope you'll return to writing fanfiction in the not too distant future. You have a real talent for it.

I wish you well.