Reviews for Harry Potter and The Only Thing
Update
starboy454 chapter 7 . 7/8
just rereading your excellent story I was wondering if Hermione Mom and Dad came back to
Harmonious Cannons chapter 8 . 6/26
Obviously you will never return to this story, but I think I might have counted at least 25 variations of 'deadpanned' per chapter. You overuse it. The other issue is the destruction of Ron. Malfoy actually attempted to rape Harry's sister and only has a small accident. Ron has done nothing yet, at least to deserve the viciousness, yet...well. There are other ways to skin the lamb, as it were. Snape could actually have a major accident as could the toad, and yet it is Ron that gets the hits. That's taking bashing to quite literal levels. Then the idea of the Harem, well, I read it thus far, so it will be wrong to comment, but really what is the need of a Harem for anyone? And, since Bellatrix is ever-so-conveniently back, the only problematic Horcrux is within reach. Why waste time over bringing back the girls when this Harry with 18k years worth of abilities can just deal with the Horcruxes and be done with it? Surely he can create illusions of their continued existence to drive the plot ahead? He has got his priorities messed up.
joseph.klostermair chapter 1 . 6/25
Great story. Sad it wasn't finished. Sincerely Joseph
Paddybee chapter 2 . 4/8
I stopped after second paragraph: Reason - a 'Consul' is a diplomatic post in a foreign country, normally housed in a 'Consulate'. Do not confuse it with a 'Console' which is a control panel or interface for managing/operating a machine...
TyrVidarrus chapter 8 . 2/5
This is a very good story! I like how Harry and the other characters are portrayed and fleshed out. The only complaint I have with it is that it hasn't been updated in almost 5 years.

Sincerely,
JC
Faery66 chapter 8 . 1/27
Hope to read more soon.

D
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
My god this is just really awesome and I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter
otakumick chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
I like this story, and hope you continue it at some point.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
Hmm, i like Neville, but must you reward him with a harem as large as Harrys? I think 3 ladies should be enough for him, the rest for Harry. But it is too late now to shrink his harem :(
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
I like the general idea and plot, especially how old Harry is.

But I can't understand that Harry Poster, boy who lived, destroyer of voldemort, head auror, second in command unspeakable, etc. was never tested for potions. That is just silly...

Furthermore, I can't understand how hundreds of Death Eaters can kill all Hogwarts children without setting the wards off. Well, okay, the wards never stopped Quirrel, Voldemort, Peter, Crouch, etc. to infiltrate Hogwarts to begin with, but if that is the case I can't understand the reason for the wards in the first place.

The only thing I would have recommened is for Harry to mind rape his enemies to learn their secrets. If he had done that he could have stopped a lot. Or he could have saved all magical knowledge, not just his notes.
mckertis chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
What a terribly written piece of text. Dont they teach grammar in schools anymore ?
dragoncop chapter 8 . 3/1/2016
Shame this wasn't finished.
Jim Horns chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
Is there a chance this epic would be updated? Anybody?
K chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
Though unfinished this is an amazing story. So vivid and full of details that it just shocks me. Well done indeed.

K