Reviews for Harry Potter and The Only Thing
don't know were you went but this story was awesome hopefully you finish it someday
hunzbookwyrm chapter 8 . 4/24
Great story hope to see more of it soon.
daniel2610994 chapter 8 . 4/20
Damn this ended soooo early :'v and just when things were finally startimg to get good, like the beatdown harry gave ron, or the confirmation clarice is indeed his sister who after this chapter will most likely have a big crush on harry...kinky, I like it haha, or harry beating the git, or hedwig being a girl that was trapped in her animagus form for reasons unknown, though I am glad my theory she absolutely adored harry was true :3 or the useless red trash getting a beating, or hiw now everyone knows bellatriz is back but much more cuterand not crazy like the one they knew, I have a feeling she will fall for harry hehe.
And lets not forget the best part, how ronald billius weasley was absolutely and mecilessly beat with just harrys fist, and damn those curses will make rons life a living hell haha, hell he was already a useless wizard, niw with all these handicaps he is practically a troll in human form...he at least eats like one and smells like one haha xD
Oh man I seriously hope you are nit dead and someday this amazing story could continue.
daniel2610994 chapter 1 . 4/20
Weeeee review 500 bitches xD
daniel2610994 chapter 7 . 4/20
Wow hegwig becoming a girl was sure a nice surprise, that show that when it comes to harry there really is no stopping point xD that or hedwig loved him so much she was able to become a girl :3
But damn bellatrix coming back was just as big a surpise, specially because instead of warning her “master" like she should she was desperately asking for forgiveness, no wonder harry almost kills her as soon as he saw her :v she will have to prove to harry she really wants to change and not the drunk saying I will change and stop drinking...for the 10th time.
Speaking of wuch andromeda and bellatrix are mire alike than anyone thoughtwhen the bith of them wanted to go and hunt fat red weasley pork as soon as they heard the story xD
daniel2610994 chapter 6 . 4/20
Awesome tonks is now finally with harry :3 I am sure they will have lots of kids once this is over, though I think he will have a lot of children xD specially with how many moms there are gonna be in his family :v
And now he only needs to have his cissy back and his family will be complete...well at least until we find out if he really has a sister :3
daniel2610994 chapter 5 . 4/20
Oh god harry is in the warpath hehe, I really wanto to see what he is gonna do to all those fuckers, fuck voldo dumbo and ron take first place in that shit list xD oh its gonna be so awesome hehe, and niw tsat sirius knows the horrible truth his idea to mess with molly and dumbo was so good heheheehe.
daniel2610994 chapter 4 . 4/20
Omg this is so beautiful its making my eyes hurt when I read ut xD but seriously its really good that harry got some of his girls back :3 niw its only a matter of time until he gets the others hehe, hell normally I only like it when harry is the one with the harem but I like neville in this story so its good to see he is happy too.
Btw damn minerva sure got in the mood for a little loving with harry hehe.
daniel2610994 chapter 3 . 4/20
Oh man that scene at the end was so awesome, with minerva and harry gaping at each other, though I admit the idea of a sexy and young minerva is really exciting hehe.
Anyway its good that harry was finally able to die, even if it was with the help of death and life, because now he was finally able to go back in time to stop all the shit that was gonna go down in the future, hell he can totally go and kill all the people responsible for all that shit, and seeing hiw he is the most powerful person in the universe he can get away with it xD oh man this is gonna be good.
Btw it was pretty beautiful that harfy was able to see his girls one last time befire going back :'v pretty cute, specially since he is gonna give them their future memories.
daniel2610994 chapter 2 . 4/20
Holly shit man, I hace read dark stories but this ome takes the cake hands down, its amazing just how some people can fuck up the world so bad it literally explodes, hell I always knew ron was a scumbag and I totally hate him because I always suspected the use of love potions for him to end up with hermione and not harry.
But damn harry sure is powerful man, though he left the scumbags go the last time and now it came back to take everything away from him, hell if I was harry I would hunt down any and all of those fucking new death eaters.
studley24 chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
Hi Boots

Is this story abandoned or just on a long hiatus, cos I am loving it so far.

Hope it does continue eventually

S24
observentuser chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
This is AWESOME! I really hope that you pick it back up again. :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Update
starboy454 chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
just rereading your excellent story I was wondering if Hermione Mom and Dad came back to
Harmonious Cannons chapter 8 . 6/26/2017
Obviously you will never return to this story, but I think I might have counted at least 25 variations of 'deadpanned' per chapter. You overuse it. The other issue is the destruction of Ron. Malfoy actually attempted to rape Harry's sister and only has a small accident. Ron has done nothing yet, at least to deserve the viciousness, yet...well. There are other ways to skin the lamb, as it were. Snape could actually have a major accident as could the toad, and yet it is Ron that gets the hits. That's taking bashing to quite literal levels. Then the idea of the Harem, well, I read it thus far, so it will be wrong to comment, but really what is the need of a Harem for anyone? And, since Bellatrix is ever-so-conveniently back, the only problematic Horcrux is within reach. Why waste time over bringing back the girls when this Harry with 18k years worth of abilities can just deal with the Horcruxes and be done with it? Surely he can create illusions of their continued existence to drive the plot ahead? He has got his priorities messed up.