Reviews for Living For The Day After Tomorrow
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Yes Norway! And is Maria gonna destroy te earth or something cause that's what it looked like
Eurogay chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
You better continue! Or ill stone you to death hahaha jk jk im sorry hahahah! But seriously continue please? Pretty please with arthur and alfred on top? Please update soon! Thanks
Random Reader chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Sorry I didn't review sooner *falls onto knees* SORRY! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! TT

I love that she's calling England Mama now, hehe. What has Norway been teaching her?

Maria: Mama! *glomp*

England: A-Ah! /

Prussia: "Mama"? Kehehe, I always thought you were too femimine to be a man! D Mama Brittania!

England: *blush* S-Shut up! It's just phase!

France: *Inside* I smell an oppertunity! If I can get Maria to-

America: *Inside* -call me Daddy, Iggy and I will be closer! If I'm-

France: *Inside* -to do that I need to get in her good favour. But-

America: *Outside* How am I gonna do that? DX

Canada: *fumes* ...America, do you remember that lecture I gave you last night?

Norway: *pats Maria on the head* Hello, Maria.

Maria: Hello, Papa! :3

France/America: Gack! *jaws drop* Did she just- Why did she-

Norway: *straight face* Good girl... *Inside* Mwahahahahaha... D England is mine! (What a twist!)

Me: Flee! *hides in bomb shelter* It's just a joke! I'm a USUK fan! I know, not funny!

Seriously though, *gasp* HOLD IT! If Iggy has blacked out the whole dinner date (if you can call it that), doesn't that mean he's forgotten France's confession? *dramatic music* Back to square one for France, though this could work in his favour... *conjures up dastardly plots* Love potions! (he's drugged him once already after all)

I'm so happy you liked other my reviews! XD *was worried you'd find them annoying or unfunny* I hope you update part 2 soon!
Death-Sama01 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Love XD cant wait for more!
Random Reader chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
This should be interesting... England seems oblivious to everything (afterall, he had no idea of both France and America's feeling for centuries) he is almost like Italy and America (Where can I find a book called "the Atmosphere"?)! XD Though to his credit, America always sent mixed signals and France is supposed to his enemy "since the day they were born", so he wouldn't suspect a thing. [that's good btw, since he never seems to be aware of people's positive feelings towards him, silly Iggy]. Love makes people crazy, no? :3 It's a good thing Canada is involved otherwise they'd all lose their heads. Are they going to be more discreet with their fight for England? Like "Glaring Contests" in the meetings or being extra nice to Maria:

America: Oi, Maria!

Maria: Nyu? :3

America: You hungry? You can have one of my burgers! XDDDD

Maria: Nyu! :D *prepares to take a bite*

England: Wait, America don't give her that heart attack in a bun! Maria, sweetheart, don't eat that!

America: But Iggy~~ Hamburgers are awesome! T~T

France: *smirks* Angleterre, is right! Maria, sweetie, big brother France's cuisine is the best in ze world. Try these! Hohohon!~

America: Damn you, France... D:

England: ?

Canada: *face palms* They're hopeless...

Though England is aware of France's feelings now so will it be awkward? The other Nations will likely have something to gossip about (or maybe the Bad Touch Trio?) hehehe.

Anyway, I'm glad you thought my previous review was funny *was worried it was only funny to me* and that you had a good time at the party anyways. Pointless question, when you use your dress for cosplay will it be as Alice or Iggy? I'm nosey, sorry.

*Dramaticly* I shall now what for an update! :3 *looks up* Wow, possibly my longest review ever!
Random Reader chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
France, you sneaky devil... America is going to be seriously peeved *understatement of the century* This made me conjure up a crazy image:

France: Hohohon... at last, I shall take England's vital regions! 3

America: France you f*****! Get away from MY England!

France: Curses! Amerique, you always interupt my plans. No matter, I shall settle this like a gentleman! *pulls off glove and slaps America with it* I challenge you to a duel! Ze winner takes England! *Pulls out foil*

America: Awesome! A chance to totally kick France's $$ and be England's hero! I accept! *whips out pistels* Hahahahaha!

Canada: Wait, America, what about what you said about not declaring a war? America? Papa? Stop and listen! *turns semi-visable*

Kumojiro: Huh? Who are you?

Canada: I'm Canada!

England: Zzzzzzzz... *blissfully oblivious*

Though seriously that 'snap' in France's eyes is very worrying. This could get ugly. *Gulp* It is a drama fic... *imagination goes wild again*

Anyway, good luck with your debut and dress! Looking forward to the next chapter, can't wait to see what happens.
alguien22792 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Argggg I love this story!~

I really like the plot and especially a parent!England, he is so cute XD

I can't wait for more of this so keep it up!
XxSconesxX chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
The game's on!
Random Reader chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
I am enjoying this fic, even though the timeskips confuse me sometimes. I am curious about Maria since she was summond to make England happy right? So she might dissapear when England finds happiness, or she'll go all Dark!Chi on them wanting payment or something? Maybe I'm just speaking nonsense, and the answers will appear in later chapters. Either way I like her. :]

Canada's "speech" to America was also hilarious, that's evil ;). I also enjoy FrUkUs triangles too (drama!) and jealous!stalker!America. *grabs a bag of popcorn* Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

I hope you update soon.

P.S. thanks for mentioning Paint It White in your A/N. My reaction to it in the UK (haha that sounds wierd) was; "Hetalia the movie? OMG! I got to tell my friends about this!" at 10 in the morning. Thank you very much!
Phamenia chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
This is UkUs? Dx I'm confused.
watergoddesskasey chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
awesome!
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Maria sort of reminds me of Chi from Chobits. It's only by a little bit, but she really does make me think of Chi. Also, the other nations are going to meet Maria in the next chapter? I can already imgaine teh caos that will happen when they meet her. Anyway, I liked this chapter and I can't wait untill you update again.
TangerineTea chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Oh god, that flashback was so sweet and so sad. I teared up ;_; This is really cute so far, and I'd like to see what happens next! Will America get jealous? XD
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
This is really cute, I am really enjoying this fanfic. I wonder how the other nations will react when they see Maria. I wonder how America will react when he sees Maria. Also, I have a question. How old does Maria look? I mean I know that she does not look like a little kid, but she must look pretty young. Anyway, I like this story and I can't wait untill you update again.
cat'akai chapter 2 . 4/14/2011