Reviews for UFO: The Hot Seat
Regina Zdrojkows chapter 1 . 5/22
I'm not sure that Straker and Henderson would argue quite like that as Straker strikes me as too much of a polite person who keeps a very tight reign on his feelings whatever his inner thoughts - He didn't even swear at Henderson during the mindbender incident.

I did how ever enjoy reading your story. it was a refreshing approach. i loved the setting of lomax millitary fuel depot and the descriptions prior to and during the incident. I do like your premise and the confrontation. Hope you are encouraged to write more.
ReginaZdrojkowsk chapter 1 . 5/3

Good to have a Henderson v Straker story once in a while. Well done from one newbie writer to another!
Matthew White chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Upgrades to SHADO, I love it! I did the same thing in a couple of my storylines. I enjoyed Ed's conversation with Virginia, as well as Alec and Paul. Leave it to Virginia to ask a difficult question, that's Ginny!
Matthew White chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You've got an interesting plot working here. I think the longer first chapter works much better. I agree with the SHADO Librarian, about the funding, in fact I wouldn't even specify an amount, as all the reader needs to know is that Straker is getting funding. Military hardware is very expensive. In 1986, one F-14 Tomcat cost 30 million, that's one aircraft. I do like the plot so far.
Shado Librarian chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Interesting start. You might want to check your spelling and numbers, though. $5000 isn't a lot of money - I think there are some zeros missing.