Reviews for Outcast
Spades24 chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
omg... I have to go out now and my eyes are all red. A sad yet happy ending... *sniffles". Absolutely brilliant story.
Spades24 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I almost cried too... so so sad...

I read some of your drabbles first and had to come read this story. I'm glad I did, its so beautiful and sad and gripping all at the same time.
DragonChild157 chapter 15 . 3/1/2012
Oh! Please tell me there's a sequel! (or two or three). :D
FlamingRebirth chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
This is a beautiful story, even though some chapters were heart-breaking. I was sad, happy and shocked by the time I reached the end. It was also very sad to see it end...
LittleFrisk chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
I love this your outcast story for biker mice
B.C. Crossing chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
What an ending! I LOVE it! I really...I can't describe it...the ending was beautiful. I was crying as I finished the chapter. They were good tears though, happy and what a beautiful ending to a (sometimes) horrible story. By horrible, I mean, the main subject, the racism and the abuse.

I can't get over it. I'm sorry to see a wonderful story end but it ended so wonderfully...I'm sorry I'm at a loss for words.

Beautiful. Wonderful. And just plain AMAZING! That is how I'm going to describe it. I hope I get to read more of your work in this fandom.

(Ps. Sorry it took me so long to review but life got in the way, some good some bad.)

Write Free Citizen!
miceaholic chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
It's always sad to see a good story end, but at least it was a great ending :). Hope you keep up the writing
Kashito91 chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Holy crap! This is excellent!

This seems a little like one of my stories; The First: Speech.

Also, The Thin Ice was in my head for this. It's a gorgeous chapter and I can't wait for note
Roguejasmine chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
wow that was amazing it made so upset :'(
B.C. Crossing chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
Again, wonderful chapter. A brilliant look at Throttle's childhood. Even if it wasn't a pleasant memory for him. I just want to pick young-Throttle up and cuddle him! Then bash his father's nose in...

I hope there's a few more chapters left to write, I'm really enjoying this one. Oh please, let there be a little bit more. *begs* If possible, could we have more of Throttle adjusting to life after he escapes from his father? If not, it's fine, I'll live.

As I said before, amazing chapter, can't wait for more!

Sorry it took me so long to review, but life got hectic.

Kashito91 chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
Absolutely AMAZING!

If I could, I'd pin this under the section of 'greatest ever'.

I had Hey You on while reading, and it fitted so well! Can't wait for more!
B.C. Crossing chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Lovely, just lovely! I have enjoyed this story from the beginning and I'm fearing it's drawing to a close. ? The thought saddens me greatly.

Are we going to be seeing all the conflicts and struggles of all the mice putting aside their differences? Example the rest of the population working side by side with the tans? Question: are you having Throttle and Carbine still be a couple? If so, how would the tan mice (especially Jack and the brothers) react to that?

I've also have a little idea/request for a drabble. Would you write a little one of two random mice (one tan, one not) interacting together with this new treaty? I know you're not that far yet, but for a future chapter maybe? If you do, I will me mega-pleased. If not, oh well, it's your story.

Kashito91 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Absolutely stunning!

Characters are well done; Story line is gripping...

Can't wait for more!

now, for the non-critical part of this review: I can easily see an incesty drabble between Jack and his three sons... *smiles* would it be possible?
B.C. Crossing chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
*dances and squeals happily* Go Throttle, go Throttle!

As much as I would LOVE to see Jack burn, this way is just much sweeter. Throttle is a civilized mouse, he IS going to live by the biker mouse code. He's proven he is nothing like his "old man" and good for him. Maybe now his father will realize the errors of his ways...or maybe not. Time...and updates will tell.

Kashito91 chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
I DEMAND MORE AWESOMENESS! :D

This is WAY TOO GOOD to stop!