Reviews for Viennese Coffee
jelly chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
the story was actually really cute .
aaand it's one of the (sadly few) fanfics with correct german tanslations that actually make sense
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Cute
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Coffee-centric is perfectly OK with me.

One more thing... it could have used MORE COFFEE! 3

No I am not an addict... as a matter of fact I am VEEEEERRRRY caffeine sensitive, the weakest latte will make me HYPER all day long, and I'm hyper to begin with so look out!

Also don't mistake me for being high on meth - who needs meth when you've got COFFEE! 3
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Cute, adorable, wow. I like the suggestion in your comments lol... Hapsburg and yes the coffee-centric-ness is AWESOME
HaruhiTsukichi chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
_ ahhhh, I'm so happy I happened upon this!

*jumps happily yelling "YAY FOR OTP-NESSSSSSS!"

Haha, that's a good idea! XD codenames, hahaha!

Thankies for zen lovely fic :P
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh, the classic kiss-to-get-food trick. Good one, Gilbert! ;D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awww This is so cute!
Fallen Summer chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was perfect! You portrayed Prussia so well, I even felt bad for him (Prussia, don't die!) And Austria seemed...well...Austria! XD They weren't OoC at all and I found it very cute. :3
Nattaeus chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I have the sudden urge to Drink Coffee.0.0

however.

I Love it! It's awesome! I wouldn't know anything that could be improved. You even got the German correct. O_o

Lg Nat
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
oh, that's so sweet! i absolutely loved it! :D
IAmPrussian chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was very original, and I am very happy I clicked on this! PrusAus happens to be my OTP; y'know, it's just one of those pairings that makes you smile. It never ceases to make me laugh, at least.

:D Thank you so much for writing this, you made my break from AP Biology lab work utterly ejoyable. This is definately going in my Favorites.

Oh, just in case you need to know: this was in character and not corny in my opinion! I have no critisism, nor any typos to correct.
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Cute! 0
PancakesAndGilbird chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Aww cute :3

You're really good at writing Austria! I loved Austria's sense of humor _ x
KleineVogel chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
awwww, I liked it. It's sweet and rather original, I mean there's a lot of Prussia admitting his feelings but this one I have never seen before. And you did so well on their personalities.

I enjoy your faces at the end, they made me giggle. At least I know what the rest of the world thinks now that they are together... well at least the part of the world that matters to them.

I wish I had something to tell you to improve on so that you felt the need to write or prove me wrong or something... but I don't. I just would love to read another work by you... so does that help? I even logged in just so I could favorite your coffee-centric story.