Reviews for The Scars of Shannara: A Love Story
Heart Full of Elves chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved this so much! I feel that Wren and Triss's story was left unfinished. I wrote a short fic about them too, but mine isn't very good. I love Tiger Ty's "according to your Captain of Charm over there", that was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That sad moment when you find a great fanfic about your OTP, and then you realize it hasn't been updated in over a year...
I wish this fanbase wasn't so overlooked.
Good story though.
If you ever wanna update it, that would be nice.
Ellcrys chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ok I read your story again, and all I have to say is WOW! Please, please, PLEASE finish this! It's superbly written, and I want more! Update soon! :D
Ellcrys chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh my goodness! This story is incredible! I love how the characters interact, especially Tiger Ty with Triss. The love triangle you hinted at is super intriguing and I would like to see where it goes. I hope you update soon, as I've been checking back here randomly, hoping there will be a new chapter. Triss and Wren are my favorite couple in Brooks books, and I'd love to see where you take it. So please, update soon! :)
wilcol chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I've just finished reading The Heritage Shannara series for the second time. The characters did not move me as much the first reading as they did this time. I felt that it was unfinished. I searched the internet to see if I could find what was missing, and this is it. It's very good. I want to know what happens next. Please finish it.
ermalope chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I'm really happy that I found this story - I've always loved Wren and Triss. Heritage of Shannara is definitely my favourite of the Shannara series. You've done an excellent job with everything. I hope you continue it!
SafaiaFureia chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Most interesting choice of people to connect. I always thought that Wren would have gotten with Tiger Ty because of the way that they reacted in the book (and it kinda makes you think of the way her mother must have fallen for her father). I like how this is going, particularly with the added menance thrown in, and look forward to seeing what you do with the triangles aparent as well as the menace. Keep up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Please continue this! :D
NebulaSpider chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Please, please, please continue this story! I thought it quite in character, both in word and thought. It has always been a favorite pairing of mine!
August Avant chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I have a confession to make. I've not read anything by Terry Brooks. But when I got your author alert in my inbox, I just had to see what you had written. And despite not being familiar with the characters, I'm still in love with this piece. Your characterizations and descriptions are excellent. There's just enough here for me to feel like I know the characters and how their paths have intertwined over the years. Anyway, I hope you don't mind a review from a reader unfamiliar with the canon, and I'm glad to see you've still got On Babylon and Gilead in the works!