Reviews for Truth Time
Misplaced Time chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh my god this is so cute . I love Willow/Oz so much :')
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is adorable. Squee-worthy, even. Great job to your sister! Also, your A/Ns honestly made me laugh:) Bleh, Willow/Xander just shouldn't even exist.
Isob3l chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
aww so cute :)
Ame Ulan chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love, so much, that you wrote this story. This is the sort of thing I would have loved to write myself. But you've mastered it better than I ever could have.

This was wonderful. Your writing is fabulous: word choice, description, even your ability to capture the characters' personalities as they were in the show. Especially Oz. I thought you did Oz perfectly. All the way down to his complex philosophical thought process to his last line.

If I had any qualms with the story... it would probably have to do with the opening paragraph. This is probably me being picky, but description of Willow's evolving character seemed out of place at that particular moment, even though it did tie in nicely with the ending scene.

This story had a very nice resolution between our witch and werewolf... so nice that my heart breaks for Oz when Willow and Xander do carry out their affair... Oh, the unfairness of it all...

Thus ends my rave. Excellent writing, excellent job, excellent story.
This Is Gallifrey chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Willow and Oz are my favorite couple ever in the buffyverse.
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was a cute ending. I like it.
Jennifer - Squint By Nature chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Well I wouldn't want vampires to jump out of my wardrobe and his me so...

Brilliant story, I feel you really captured the essence of both Willow and Xander and made it work for you in a way that not only captured the human element of the show but also the real supernatural element of Buffy that is impossible to get away from no matter what angle you're coming from!

Love it.