Reviews for Amazing Grace
Indigo Avarice chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was absolutely lovely. I adored the poetic flow of the whole thing, the way that the words really meshed to paint a picture of emotion. I really felt it. D: You have a way with words.
FreshPrinceLover chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aww, this was beautiful, I didn't understand what was happening, but still, it was very poetic :)

So did Hiroki die? And what were they doing under the table? They were just holding each other, right? Nothing more?

Very good -
kc creation chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh, don't you tell me that you killed off Hiroki and Nowaki. Giiiirl, we're gonna be havin' some problems!

But in all seriousness, this was very good, and I'm excited that my prediction that you'll continue to improve is coming true!

I feel like this was actually more of a poem than a story, but that's the beauty of it! I could see the scenery crashing and I could feel the fear and hopelessness of their situation, and being able to connect with your readers on such a personal level is an admirable talent!

So, fantastic job! Kudos, kudos!
Bard of Heart chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Shit. Read this, and my heart completely sank to the pit of my stomach at the end. I honestly felt an adrenaline rush when I read the last line. Absolutely gorgeous- I love this piece. The imagery, metaphors, and the description was phenomenal.

However, I will say that I will never, ever, ever read this piece again because I'm pretty sure I will bawl my eyes out if I do. xD Again, fantastic job!