Reviews for Bleach Shipp┼źden
you stupid chapter 18 . 4/4
Ulquiorra said that the whole espada would not be able to beat the 88 tails and didn't the seven tails have ,more ryk tham the 8 tails
Really he didn't even use bankai so the seven tails is weaker than yhwach
fuckshiru chapter 1 . 2/26
I really like Naruto but I don't really watch bleach. You have a good start except that you needn't put spaces between a word and a period.
Rockcutter28 chapter 1 . 2/1
Just had to review here even though I haven't read the story, this is the longest fic I've seen on the sight, and I've seen a lot of fics, gj.
Moonlessnightofsweden chapter 1 . 1/25
One question is there eny parings in this fanfic
God of anialation chapter 66 . 10/26/2014
Why it's awesome
guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
everyone's freaking out about this story being over 1000000 words. Read "silver eyed angel" in the 'claymore' anime section. it has over 2000000 words.
hakon2feb chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
Hi.
Ok, so first things first. How the hell did Ichigo dream about Sakura and Kakashi killing his friends when he has never seen them before?
Next, i would state that mr. Urahara is a pretty smart guy. Did it never cross his mind that Aizen might have tricked both sides into fighting each other? I mean, the shinobi have no way of getting people into soul society(Except by comitting suicide and wait for their souls to depart), so how could they send the 7 tails to attack them?
And finally, with everyone preparing for war, how could security be so lax that Anbu were allowed into the village, when everyone were allready recalled to prepare for said war? Don't they need to check Anbu before they enter the village? No access codes, no hidden password or anything?
With everything that has happened, i find it illogical for soul society to react they way they are. Atleast before Ichigo showed up, they wouldn't be risking anyone to try and save their own people. If you were captured, you were basically dead. End of story.

hakon2feb chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
Hi.
Ok, so can you tell me why Jiraiya would have the blueprints for the village on his person? Sure, he is a sannin, but there are no practical benefits or reasons for him to have them, and not sealed up in that huge scroll he carries with him.
Also, since when did the shinobi world evolve into computers, cars and stuff during the feudal era? I know that in the manga, you have microwave owens, fridges and shit, but do you really expect me to believe that they have computers and cars without using guns? (I know that guns would be pointless when you can move at 1000 km/h, but i still have a hard time believing that they can do that...)

hakon2feb chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Hi.
Ok, so it's cool that you make a long story, and i'm impressed with the final word count. But... It get's kind of boring when you use those exaggerated measurements for how fast they are moving, how big the explotions are, etc...
Next, i just thought i would mention that all of the people in the fic are fighting way beyond their abilities. Take Kakashi for example. He has nothing to gain by fighting head-on against a captain when he can be much more dangerous by hiding and then strike. The only fights that were as drawn out as your fightscenes were the final fights against Ichigo and Grimjaw/Ulquiorra or the Naruto and Pain fight.
Finally, i should mention the amount of chakra used and the result of attacks to major organs. I know i'm not a doctor, but even i know that if you pierce the heart, then there isn't much that can be done. Screw super magic healing, if you bleed out from your heart being pierced you are dead. Also, i know that noone can just cashually cast so high level jutsu/kido for as long as you let them. Only a jinchuuriki or Tsunade using her seal would have enough chakra to be even close to not dieing after such a long battle. PS. Both vice captains that faught against Chiyo were hit by her weapons, which are covered in poisons. Shouldn't they be 6 feet under by now?
PPS. What is with that one kido spell where you can bend the light around you? Yes, you are invisible, but don't you think Ninja use other ways to track then just their eyes? Sure, the spell conveniently removes all spiritual preasure aswell, but it says nothing for smell, footprints or craters that are shaped like bodies. Kakashis' ninja dogs were like 10 meters away from Rukia and just happened to not notice her, even if she was invisible...

Yes, i know i sound like a flamer or something, but i really do think your story is great. I am in the process of making my own story(Which will suck compared to this one), so i know a part of what is put into a story. I have written one chapter allready, but won't post it until i have atleast 5, just to be safe :p
See you next time i find something really unlikely that you have written :p

hakon2feb chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Hi.
Ok, so nothing major happening in this chapter, except Soifon got herself a new vice captain. With some luck, she might even get over Yaruichi for a while :p
Anyways, they are all going for Naruto now(Which Akatsuki should have done from the start), so he better watch out :p

hakon2feb chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Hi.
Ok, so as i though, both Rangiku and Toshiro were healed right away, leaving no lasting damage... Was there even a point to such a long winded battle and the damage done to Toshiro if he could just be healed in an instant when he got back? Side note: I hate slow acting poisons.
And team 7 sets off to save Kankuro(Since Gaara is beyond their reach). With some luck, atleast he might live.
Last. Why can't you let Naruto be a little bit smarter then the canon version? We all die a little every time we see it, and i mean, shouldn't Jiraiya have been able to cure atleast a part of it?

hakon2feb chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Hi.
Ok, so Kankuro got to show off his moves for probably the last time. Shame, really. And since Gaara was unable to completely remove Toshiro's arm, i'm guessing he will make a full recovery in time...
Gaara is taken, Rangiku was poisoned(?)(How could she push herself when she "can barely move"? Also, why is it that most poisons that are used in Naruto takes atleast 3 days to actually kill someone? Even Sasori, who was supposed to be a prodigy of puppets and poisons managed to leave Kankuro alive in canon.
Also, wonder how Naruto will react now that he won't even get closure in the form of hunting down Deidara and Sasori?

hakon2feb chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Hi.
Ok, so it was a cool fight :) Alot of action, although i'm loughing my head off every time you write how fast an attack is. You do realise that there is a limit to human reaction time right? Trying to move faster than 1000 km/h would result in so much tunel vision that you wouldn't know if you hit your target or not. Also, trying to observe someone coming right for you at such high speeds would be impossible. Remember how a car seems like a blur if you stand close to the road and cars pass at 80km/h? I'm sure you would argue that they are Ninja, but they are still human, and there is only so fast the human body can move from one place to another without suffering internal injury.
Other then that, i'm a bit surprised that you let Gaara lose, but i guess it's needed for the plot to continue. Besides, i would hate to see how Gaara would stand up to Yugito and her mighty flames :p

hakon2feb chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Hi.
Ok, so alot of stuff happening. Aizen and Madara creating an alliance is a bit disturbing... We all know that the reason Naruto wasn't taken from Akatsuki is because they were stalling and Itachi was probably feeding them wrong information. If they had taken him while he was in the academy, then only the hokage and those at Ichiraku would have cared.
Also, it looks like Yamamoto plans a preemptive strike on the shinobi world. Trying to find a way to extract the biju without killing the host will prove to be difficult :p I fear for Toshiro for he must fight Gaara in his own element :p