Reviews for Bleach Shipp┼źden
Elizeu Pimentel chapter 67 . 7/4
Thanks
Welcome back!
VOGoshinki chapter 67 . 3/29
Cant wait to see what you have fixed and whats in the update.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 3/29
great job
Marato Eto chapter 66 . 2/10
Dear fucking lord... I think- and keep in mind I am a fast reader- that is I attempted to read this price of art... it would take me three and a half weeks. probably more. just thinking about the amount of words gives me a head ache. I would read this I really would but my eyesight is blurring and that is not a good sign. you have proven you have god like stamina so I will leave it at that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
FUCK YOU DUDE WHY FU SHES SO AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
the length just made me almost shit myself this is the longest fic I've seen I hope it turns out good as I read
SearingFireBlaze chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
In my expert opinion, there is one word to describe this. That word is bad. It's extremely long, but the writing is bad. In my opinion. The plot sucks as well.
OneOfTheCrows chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
There is no space between the quotation and the next letter. Example: "Yes," she said. And notice the comma. When the next thing after the quotations is: (someone) said, then put the comma there. If not just put regular punctuation. Example: He looked to the person sitting beside him. "We need to get out of here." With that he turned and left.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Fantastic
you stupid chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Ulquiorra said that the whole espada would not be able to beat the 88 tails and didn't the seven tails have ,more ryk tham the 8 tails
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Really he didn't even use bankai so the seven tails is weaker than yhwach
fuckshiru chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I really like Naruto but I don't really watch bleach. You have a good start except that you needn't put spaces between a word and a period.
Rockcutter28 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Just had to review here even though I haven't read the story, this is the longest fic I've seen on the sight, and I've seen a lot of fics, gj.