Reviews for Bleach Shipp┼źden
Elizeu Pimentel chapter 68 . 12/13
chatear 69?
King of Fans chapter 67 . 12/13
This was a unusually short fanfic for you. Are you Feeling all right?
Good chapter.

The clock is ticking and Isshihn has 12 days at most to get the proof he needs or a war will start that would weaken the winner (if there's one) to the Point that there are no longer a factor.

As for tatukis secret please let it not let it be She relationship with a sertain red head out. however, I am strangely OK with it. Let it be she has powers now.

As for urahara's new student I think there are 6 options.
1.) ichigo's sister- considering how much potential ichigo has his sisters currently have at lest a 1/3 of his potential and that and that alone will make them extremely valuable later down the line.
2.) the Fullbringers- they are the only group in bleach that hasn't been used yet and have potential. Even though Only the 2 strongest among them Stand a chance in combat, The potential for others for trading some one or use as a support is almost limitless.
3.) tatsuki- you can have her secret being she got trying from urahara. Considering she has the most potential out of ichigo's freands to become stronger, top on the list for recruits, and keep in mind she was seeing spirits well before orihima and Chad got powers. Think Obote that.
4.)Nel- urahara could of knew that Aizen was looking for Nel and beat him to the punch and recruited her. As a result he gave her the power switch between her chilled abd adult forms, stopped her enerly leak, and got her back in combat form.
5.)sanna- she might be dead, but there was a girl at the end of the movie who looked just like her. So what if that girl was Sanna and urahara gave back her memories and trained her. Because keep in mind she efforts toke out a group of nobody inwiitch ichigo and rukia were struggling against. Place her fighting style is the most elegant, graceful, and light thouted out of all of bleach and naruto, so her potential is great. Final I miss her. Sanna had a good personality, was the best movie only character out of the 2 serious and had the most tragic death in all the naruto and bleach movies.
6.)Nozomi-we did not see her at the end of the last mini arc and that was a disappointment. However, she is still alive and mistake can easily be corrected if you add her into the story. With Nozomi's shikai block almost any attacked and can after her swords fully charged she can lunch a attack so strong she can tack down enemies far beyond her powers, and that's adding in her Banki. not to menchen if she unlocks her kido skills Nozomi could hold her own
King of Fans chapter 66 . 12/13
One of the best chapters yet. I like your few revising. Considering the soul King and the zero squad were vary underwhelming. however, I won't go as far in saying there as strong as Sakura with the hundred healing in Canaan. considering how underwhelming it was compared to words about it and what was shown.
However, I hope keep you keep there campy personalities in more of lighthearted heart moments, and there cooking and sowing skills. Considering her food can Restore and increase once power and recover the body's nutrients after being healed. The others sowing is one of the most deadly and creepy in manga history if you Think about it, and shows off her Percision in hands.

The only part you last me at is with the ninjas plans. I literally had to draw a diagram with it to under stand it. Although, when I was done it was a good plan.

Having the The nights protect the land they conceded and protect strategic points. It Was purity smart considering there defense abilities and numbers.

Using the sands long rang attacks and the Samurai's close rang attack to out do the enemy and with being the largest out of the 4 armies preventing there target from back is pretty good.
Team send is most likely to be most successful. The Only problem is defending agents kage level appearance considering they don't have Garra.

The navi with the hidden mist Village with some wealthy back up was by far the best way to use there water style and there wealth for ships.
However, they're the most likely to fail in there task. Most of naruto ships are made out of wood and only have a hand full of low tech metal boots. So if the soul reapers have, ships with the same level of technology as ww1 or Beyond the shinobi would be out matched. (Considering they have the knowledge of the human world). Plus the ninja have no idea or experience with the weather and the curtains of the soul society oceans. This could cause a huge disadvantage to even the most skilled and experienced of sailors.
If the soul reapers where to make land or they go aboard each other ships the ninjas will be at bigger disadvantage then the other considering 3 out of the 4 backing the mist up lakes strong ninjas. The hidden hot spring greatly reduced there army befor the series begin. (the reason why hidan left). The moon Village was part big civil war just a few years prior and so there not at full strength. The last of the the 3 specialize in item gathering and treating, not combat. The only village that can help them out is the Zzz Village ninja to a high degree.
Lastly the head captain there can be described as a water Yamamoto in a place were his powers are at his strongest should that start the retreat now or latter. The only thing they got are a hi are elements Advantage with main force and the power to walk on water.

The light force has the most raw power out of the 5 main army's. (Excluding the main attacking army). With there canons, the Second strongest nation in naruto, and back up from the waterfall they won't go down easy. The only problem is if the soul reapers are able to attack beyond the canons rang, manage to go around from behind or from the sides, and/ or destroy there canons.

The earth and sky team is by far the most dangerous out of the bunch as they can trap and block the enemies from the ground and overwhelm them and ariel attack. This is especially true considering most soul reapers can't walk on air in soul society. This team has no meager weakness the soul reapers can exploit. The only one I can think of is the kage leading is the worst out of the 5 kage in Long drawn out battle with his old age and his most powerful attacks take up a lot of chakara.

What the main attack force is unknown, but most likely going to be the hidden leaf with greatest variety of ninja from different villages. Place they are both the rain and grass villages act as cover fire. All that I can say is they need three things.
1- a lot of stealth to steel the items and get Garra.
2- a lot of sealing specialist to undo the seals on Garra and two out of the items.
3- they're going to need a lot of power to deal with their walls and the head captain.

I'm surprise you did not add in the snow, star, and nademiko villages.
The snow is one of the most advanced out of all the villages and has the best suited for cold weathered battles. Place they own naruto and the leaf.
The star Village can manifest there chakra as solid constructs, and make them when most unique in combate. Place they also owned a fever to the leaf.
Lastly Nademiko is a all female village that has a verity of strong shinobi and a power full navy. There leader also had a crush on Narutos master so they also have reason to add there army.

Win conditions:
Ninja- stop enemy recruits, rescue Garra, take three items, and don't let Naruto and B get captured.
Soul reapers- penetrate enemy defenses, keep Garra secure, keep 3 items from falling into ninjas side, and Capture the eighth and ninth tails.

Overall the ninjas have superior numbers, powerful connections, and only need to hold out long enough to complete their mission. The only downside is it'll take time for their bodies and sensors to get use to the World. Considering it's completely maid out of spirt energy and has no physical energy. So it would be like getting accustomed to A higher altitude. However, this would allow the huga to destroy anything there and any bug user a unlimited amount of energy to Feed off of.
The soul reapers have a home field advantage and they are a little strongest there. enough to plan out a win against a equally powerful opponent. Place they have superior technology, sensors, and The strongest fighters with the zero division and the head captains. However, they have the most to lose in the invasion.

As for the sternrater and akatuki I loved there fights, but too bad we didn't see them fight. However, I will say there alliance is both good and bad. On one hand the akatuki became the top dog in the alliance when it breakdown.
On the other hand the Quincy are literally the best option to take down The 10 tails host. Considering the only type of attack both mental and physical that work on that jinchuriki is normal close rang combat and attacks with nature energy. Considering almost every Quincy ability mixes both the energy around them with there own it is almost guaranteed that a Quincy can bypass the the 10 tails host ninjutu and genjutu immunity. Place even though the Quincy King's full powers are not restored for another two years there's nothing saying they can speed the process. Like him stealing some power or the power of a few sternrater coming back into him might speed up the process. If that happens all the Sternrater would be 5 x stronger place there voltstanding. Not to mention quite possibly the one of most powerful character in all over bleach and Naruto. If I were to make a top 100 list ranging characters from this fiction from weakest to strongest and in other characters we haven't seen like kaguya I would have give the Quincy king the top spot, with kaguya following close behind.
So I hope to see the sternrater at there best eventually.

Either way they're going to need a knew sternrater L and maybe o and R too.
I also like how you are adding in more character development to them and hope at some Quincy survive until the end. At lest enough to jump start the race or at least enough of them for a notable clan.
King of Fans chapter 65 . 12/12
A Very good chapter.
I loved the fights this chapter and I think you hit the nail right on the coffin when you said a soul reapers power comes from the Bond between them and there zanpakto. Considering there sword are the inbodyment of there powers and know more about what they can do then they do.

I also like sinobi forces plain to invade.
asking the other villages for help would give them the Numbers advantige and a grater number of attacks they can use. However, I don't see all the villages singing up and some who do betray them.

Getting some of the most powerful items in the soul society to evening at the odes would give them a huge advantage. Although the 3 items do you have their own risk in in using them.
The first item from the bounce arc. Is by far the most flexible and the one they have the best chance of mastering. However, each individual fragment is buried and sealed all accost the enemy captain, and The moment they start digging the enemy will know what there planning. Place there i'm likely to blow themselves up. considering what there digging is the quickly to a Core of nuclear power plant, that has been damaged.

The super Zanpakto Used for execution is by far the safest out of the 3 in conditional warfare to use. However, considering they barely know anything about a normal Zanpakto they run into serious trouble if they try mastering it.

Lastly the kido canon is by far The best thing that they can get off the board and safest for them to use and master. Place the fact that it's the only item on the list that not constantly sealed makes it The easiest to take. The only downside is it takes almost the entire kido core to activate, and considering they don't know the basics and kakashi is only one who can use its the equivalent of a big paperweight to the ninjas.

I also think the medallions from the Quincy are a good idea to help even out The odes with over a hundred people who can uses Banki. There are only 2 problems.
1.) those medallions can only steal the Banki from someone at a similar level of power, and considering they have 7 head captains who are stronger than anyone that they have they would be unable to steal from them and anyone with hollow powers that they take from would cause severe poisoning to the one who takes it.
2.) The medallions were made for Quincy use and even when they use it the medallions also prevent them from using there voltstandings. I humans with that Kim can't even use the basics of their powers and use a different form of power are able to use it the same with out consequences there is going to be a few problems. Lastly I hypothesize that yhwatch has something planned because I don't see him handing out the trump card unless the rewords are even grater then The power to steal a Banki.

I loved the idea of obito controlling orihima.
However, from one of his most brilliant plains comes one of his worst. Obito attacking the vondenrich is also suicide. Sure he strong and can deafly take out a few of there weaker sternrater, like I and R no problem, but The entire Quincy race alone. Do you know how many arrows a normal Quincy can fire at once and that there are some sternrater that can take him down one on one? It'll take obito's full power to just to get out of their alive and do some damage.

I also liked the fact that you are adding in the other branches of the soul Society.

If you're willing I have several good ideas for soul reaper, quinces, ninjas, and any other species from bleach and naruto that are fun and can meat any stance or type of power you want. All you have to do is send me a message. Then I will make a good charter like a Subway sandwich.

As for how bleach effects your story, what can I say it was ongoing when you're writing the chapter. A ongoing series gives fanfic fighters more material to work with and more motivation. However, The series also put obstacles as some more information gets reviled, reckoned and fan theories proven false or true. It's part course events what can I say. Look at RWBY or Steven universe fanfic and you will see you got off easy.
King of Fans chapter 64 . 12/10
Congratulations on getting 450 review and personally I Believe you should have way more.

This chapter was good.
However, the thing with the oc hollows and the thing with ishion was slow, but I'm glad to see at lest he realizes somethings up.
It was also a good a idea to introduce the sternrater.
Although, I see yhwatch is playing it smart in trying to set up spy's and staying as secret as possible. Keep in mind even though the Quincy King is still two years away from naturally reaching his Full power, His mind and Body are fully restored, and he is about 80% through the process of regaining his full power.
I also see Sternrater B is either lying about there powers or comparing them to the lowest captain from a 1000 years ago for there weakest and all 5 kage put together or the first hokage for the strongest. Because keep in mind the captains were barely able to keep up with them after almost 2 years of training and a lot of them getting pretty good power ups.

I also like the little nods to how renji and Toshiro are going to get stronger with mastering and maturing there Banki.
If renji were to get The full extent of his Banki at the beginning he might of be able to win agenst his captain in there fight in the soul society arc.
If Toshiro were to get fully age his Banki he Will be in a completely different league of power considering he can freeze sternrater m is a manner of seconds and can't freeze someone's powers.
King of Fans chapter 63 . 12/10
I do agree with you that bleach did drop there game a after the time skip. Especially in the Fullbringer arc. Finally I think we all agree and even kenpachi agrees killing unahana was a extremely bad move.
I also do agree that naruto is better then bleach at keeping up the pace.

However, let me play Devils advocate for a minute with defending bleach and compare it to Naruto.

Bleach final arc do's have some big problems, like the silver arrow, the lack of ichigo and uryu to name a few.

However, at lest the 1000 year blood war arc gave us at lest one moment to shine for several characters, even with several lieutenants in a logical way.
Not to mention it made several characters stronger, had some pretty good fights, and has some fun villains. Such Quincy are S, E, and D to name a few.

On the other hand naruto's villains have a tendency of changing to the good side easily. Pain, and obito just I need to be punched a lot and a Quick talk with naruto to give up on and pull a 180 on there most Basic moral views and gulls that they spend decades on.
Place naruto defenty has some big assPauls of there own. Sakura getting the 100 healings and not using it on pain or sasuke that could've been a game changer, but uses it The one time it won't make a difference in battle.
Madara doing things that should be impossible at the last minute to gain his gouls.
Kaguya!?
And of course naruto and sasuke being The reincarnations of Gods and getting a whole new level powers out of knower from the ghost of the sage of six paths and being revived on the spot.

Either way you slice it bleach and naruto are not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. Although, they have both cemented themselves into anime history on their own merit and even became on the best selling manga for years through there skilled in writing and art.

As for a fight between hashirama vs Yamamoto I will have to it to Yamamoto.
Nothing on hashirama, but it's a really bad matchup. In simple terms it is wood vs fire.

Hashirama is a devastating hand to hand fighter, has a impressive healing power even with out the reanimation's healing. His wood style is so powerful he literally change the landscape, crate wood constructs so large there closer to stuff from giant robot anime then naruto, you can use wood to pretty much bind down almost anyone, and crate Spohrs to weaken the opponent. He also has a variety of water and earth styles he can use. Addition to all this he has sage mode to increase his strength and quality of his jutus. Place with the reanimashion's unlimited chakra and healing he can fight as Long as he wants.

Yamamoto on the other hand is a perfect counter to him. He has physical abilities on par with or even surpassing hashirama's. (not sure because we only saw a pinch of what both of there Close course combat is capable of).
His fire burn with such size and intensity that he can destroying any wood construct he can make and prevent him from using any water techniques do to the sere heat.
However, his Banki is what Samantha's victory in my eyes. His fire armer can make any thing his wood style can do turn to ash if it gets to close and cause any wood he has touching Yamamoto to beret into flames. If it gets too close yamamoto's Fire armer the first hokage is likely to be burned alive. Any earth techniques he has will melt if they get too close. Not to mention his army of the undead give him a big advantage. The head captains over Thousand to two thousand years of experience will be A valuable asset to swinging the fight in his corner. The only hope hashirama has is to out last him with his regeneration and unlimited energy reserves. However, with the head captains kido skills he is likely to know of a sealing technique he can use to Seal the first hokage while he's healing.
At lest hashirama can force Yamamoto to use the full extent of his powers at Banki. Personally Madara would stand a better chance.

P.s kakashi's team got pretty lucky that the soul reapers lab and cleaner are out of order. Other wise they would have to deal with a The soul reapers detecting their presents when they arrived and the equivalent of a giant truth seeking ball of death on the way there and back.
King of Fans chapter 62 . 12/9
Good chapter.
However, I have one question. If kabuto send the cristel user to retrieve the boy why did he not go with her to save time?
Place the only benefits the kid brings is the power to Control tailed beast, and with 7 of them of the tailed best off the bored and The remaining two under lockdown his chances of getting one are slim to non. Unless the snake is planning on attacking the akatuki or stealing a tailed best, the boy is useless.

I hope that Muramasa is still alive. He is the key to one of the best filler arcs in anime and one most tragic out of the filler and movie villions in all of naruto and bleach. All Muramasa waint to do is free his master and other half, regardless of his health, soul, and life. However, when he does free him his Willder literately kills him and replaces him with a stick.
If that's not tragic i'm not sure what is?
Place with his powers he can Control and get physical form to anything that has more then one soul or Conscience. So he can manifest Zanpakto, Quincy powers, and potentialy even tailed best and split personalities A way to interact in at the phisical would wall living there other half unharmed. With this you could have several good fights, sweet moments with several characters that can add good character growth, and add in several character that you would be unable to use any other way for as long as you want.
Tell me if that doesn't have potential what does?

Lastly I like how you are giving several filler character spotlight with these chapters and hope are added to the story in someway shape or form. Because if you want to give inside chariters more forces and something to punch, adding filler characters into the main story is the best bet.
King of fans chapter 59 . 12/7
First things first I have 2 problems.

1.) las Noches is a lot bigger then 50km. Nel said it takes 3 days to travel from one corner of the Castle to the gates in the Center of the complex. Average walking time is 3.1 Miles per hour. 3.1mi x 72h 223.2 mi x 2 for one side of the wall it is 446 miles. Square root it and you have the Area of las noches at about 217,500 sq. Miles!
That's big enough to be it's own small country.
Or in Naruto terms it's lack a Castle that goes from Suna to kanoha twice. Considering The building can be seen from anywhere on that level of wakomindo it make sense to be that big.

2.) Ichigo will never eat a aroncar! Even to heal himself.
Even if he did it won't heal him completely 3 times. The 8th espoda can only fully heal himself once after the whole thing.

Rant over

Besides those two details it was a good chapter.

The fights were good.

The fact that ichigo got stronger do to some 9 tails chakara makes sense. Considering gust being ejected or eating some of it and liveing can give you it's powers. Getting into a grudge match with the 9 tails its bound to leave some of its power in it. Place with ichigo's power's nature it is logical he can assimilate it and you it is The smallest discrete form.
Place the fact ichigo's spiret energy Control weekend as a result is a good way to balance it out.

I also ichigo is starting to gain more acses and control over his hollow powers. Which will explain why he is getting stronger as The battle goes on.
Ichigo's True potential can only be unlocked if he Masters, and finds harmony, with hollow, soul reaper, and Quincy with in him.

I also think naruto would gain a simmer power boost after being attacked by ichigo's hollow. However, he will need special training or something balance it out. Because is naruto gets a significant power boost from the hollow it is bond to do something image naruto's body, mind, and soul, but at lest the fox would weaken its drawbacks.
King of Fans chapter 61 . 12/8
Grate chapter.

The testing fight with team taka gust got better and better.

There powers also would be of grate help in a team.
Suigetsu has some powerful water style attacks for both close rang and long rating and mid. Hold some impressive strangth and with his sword makes him a deadly close rang attacker. With his swords power to evolve and heal with blood, this makes him one of the most devastating of the group with prep time. Finely his ability to tern into water makes him handy in escaping damage and retreating in a fight.

Jugo is Easley in the most physically terrifying of the 3. With his ability to transform his body gives him one of the most flexible tajutsu users in naruto. He has impressive strength and durability please the way he can Chang his arms can allow him to penetrate, make up for his snack lack of speed, and make up for his lack of long rang attacks. Place his healing powers and ability to share nature energy make Jugo a Great support.
(Not to mention he's technically the most sane member of there team).

Lastly Karin my be the weakest out of team taka, but her powers makes her the most useful out of the 3. Karin's sensory abilities are useful in tracking, avoiding, and interrogating adversaries. Karins healing powers can are good for both minor injuries and getting some one into fighting shape instantly. Finally her chakara chains can be used in restraining and sealing enemies, even if they have power far beyond The members of there team.

I also can't wait to see there reactions to the would of the hollows and Aizen.
Jugo will be freaking out due to lack of water and awesome swords.
Karin Will be shaking like a leaf do to the fact that she would be the only one to realize the extent of the world and Aizen.
Finley I am curious about what effect the energy of Wakomudo will have on his mental and physical state.

I hope Tatsuki gets powers. There are still 4 options for her to gain powers.
1.) to ask the Fullbringers.
2.) yhwatch giving her powers as one of his pants.
3.) the captain of 12 division dose some experiments on her to one up urahara, and get Revents on ichigo. A win, win, win, win, win.
4.) tatsuki gets training in bulk if the soul reapers start recruiting humans.

P.s naruto the old frog is probably lying about the strength of the clones and statue to make him seam stronger and hyped up sage mood. By the way naruto don't complain about your training. Ichigo would switch with him in a Country minutes. (Ichigo would probably be really good at it considering his mother).
King of Fans chapter 60 . 12/7
I agree with majority of fight and there conclusions. However, there are only 2 problems.
1.) I do agree that Hachi would get Decimated in a sword fight agenst that certain immortal, but hachi dose not need to win the fight or kill him exactly. All hachi needs to do is cast a strong enough spell to trap or seal him until there Mission is complete.
Place if he keeps his distance and uses his mask if he gets to Close he could win.

2.) how on earth did obito survived a tailed best bomb level attack with out facing through it with only his mask in a few scratches after words. Sure I can understand if he used one of his eyes to nigate the attack or his at the very least be little outfit with extreme injuries.
Keep in mind kakashi did A lot more damage in fight similar to a sparring matches of there's.
Or a well placed ball on him by a naruto or his father.

I also like Aizens plane. Lower the enamy in, then call in reinforcements for a trap and eliminate most of the enemies fighting force.

As for naruto bring hinata so she can lean the frog style of fighting. I like it. I do agree that hinata would be unable to use sage mode do to the fact that only those with unbelievable amounts of chakara can use it, but she can still learn how to use there fighting style in comment. This will grately enhance her skill, and give her good ways to throw the appoint off there game.

Lastly I hope tatsuki gets powers even thoue ichigo and Chad are unable to give her powers there are still a variety of ways to give her powers.
I would also not throw Uryu off the lest on ways to gain powers yet ichigo. If he were to have the power to hand out pieces of the soul like yhwatch or the king's Second in command she could gain powers.
King of Fans chapter 58 . 11/24
Good chapter.
However, I must warn you that gust because the difference between two characters in power is substantial dose not mean that they are immune to there attacks. You were starting to get into a habit of that. The only examples of this happening in both series are Aizen, kenpachi, and to a certain decree Madara. This is do to the fact these two captains havd energy reserves closer to mightest of tailed best than there peers, and the peaple that they were fighting were a lot weaker then them. Place they were closer to exceptions to the rules then the rule when it come to these 3.

I like there traing there doing.

Naruto with sage mood. Same as canon.

The Quincy and the ino, shika, cho with there parents.

Kiba with strangth and speed. Do to the fact he is the best one to fight the soul reapers on there own terms.

Neji with his speed and reflexes. Because if he can conter there Long range attacks and get close he will have the uper hand in most fights.

Lee and guy- doing I really need to explain.

Chad with speed and fighting style. They are his only Noteible weakness that a can exploit.

Zeraki just needs to train with the first kenpachi. In Canaan after that he was able to know his swords name and was able to fight a guy who's only limits are his imagination. Place with no rush she dose not need to die and he can gain grater sword skills.

The majority of the soul reapers just need to learn Banki, increase there sword skills, and perfect/ know that there zanpacto is truly capable of. That what they did at the soul palace and look at the result.

As for the reast we have not seen.

Hinata simply needs to do the same thing as Neji or master the twin lion fist with out the side effects.

Sai needs to get use to his arm and mably increased the verity of thing he can drew on the fly.

Sakura learn the same stuff of her master.

Timari needs to simple increase her reaction time.

Lastly tenten needs a good weapon. All the oppoinits she will face have better swords then her, decades worth of experience over her, and face agenst swordsman on the time. Her best opotion to improve is to match and surpass them on there own game.

However, I am surprise that they have not realize something up or that they have vary little infermation.
A lot of there data can be consider contradictory or unknown variables. Excluding combat powers. Enough to warrant a full investigation before any action can be made.

Lastly I am exited to see some of ichigo's Friends finally get there training. However, for this to be made they need a spiritual human who is at Lieutenant level. Considering all the spiril humans at that level are know of are either on there side or there enemy, that only leaves the Fullbringers or the sternrater. Considering yhwach's army will not go out of the shadows for a other 2.5 years that leaves them out. As for the Fullbringers they will either deniye, or use it as a opportunity to gain power and protect themselves against ninja.
King of Fans chapter 57 . 11/15
Best ending yet.
I see Gin has figured out Itachi was the betrayer and not obito. With this they can play on both sides and itachi found a new best friend. Know itachi gust needs a method to stand up to Azein and meand his bonds with sasuke.

Considering the only two masters of the reanimashion technique are now dead. Any one how he could revive to fight Azein is now gone. So madara, ichigo's mother, and A handful of others are of the table. Unless pain sacrifice him self to do it or Pain and orihima work together in a combow ability.

The only once alive that can stand up to Azein now are Yamamoto, the zero squad, the Quincy King, and some Of the strongest sternraters, and obito if he is dangerously close to achieving his plans.

I have a Theory about why Aizen needs the izanami. His Banki can not undo actions that just happened and requires concentration. So if he had this power it will sensually cover his only weakness. Place that arm gave his 1/2 of the needed material to become the 10 tails holder.

P.s I am exited to see the 5 different branches in action.
King of Fans chapter 56 . 11/15
Bee got so Lucky to excape.
One guy can the equivalent of 1000's of small taild best booms and superior speed.
A skeleton that can age something to dust if they come in contact with its gas. Smiler to the back flames if you think about it.
A woman with paper that can attack from all sides.
Pain a guy that can control repulsive and attractive forces. With 5 decent supports and one who can revive the rest.
Two sharks- one with the power of a tailed best and the other the guy who almost took him down in canon.
Lastly 3 girls that can wiped out his only back until his brother arrived.

However, purity good chapter.

By the way with zombi kushina running around next chapter, and the two lacking a sealing technic cloud the bat capsher her so orihima can bring her back the rest of the way. Azein will be happy with that considering he needs some taild best power and a way of holding the monster.
King of Fans chapter 55 . 11/15
I love this chapter. There are no complaints on my end this time.

Azein was brilliant. He held back to collect data and so they don't all work together to win agents him in his weakened state. In the mean time Setting up the situation were they are forced to let him go.

Sasuke vs ulquorria- Ulquorrias got this. Sasuke was only able to fight Dadara to a stand still, me win agents his brother do to his sickness and itachi letting sasuke win. Place this is after sasuke stole a certain snakes power. Wall the 4th espoda can destroying all losnochess. In which if you do the math is bigger then California. And was able to come out on top of his battle agents itachi.
Place the bat dose not need to win. Ulquorria just needs to show sasuke he has the power he promised. Considering sasuke was willing to betray everything he held dear to get power and his literal body, mind, and soul. It should be no problem considering all he needs sasuke to do is keep a octopus and Fox under rapes, defeat his brother, and help his get to a castle in the sky.

I also liked how you used the huga. The Hugas fighting style is perfect for the hollows. They can both bypass and destroy their defense.

Now it is a 4 way war. Between the elemental nations, the akatuki, soul reapers and and hollows. the ninja have 2 best, the soul reapers have 1 and akatuke have 6, but the hollow are the the best shape for the war.
King of Fans chapter 54 . 11/14
Vary good chapter.

I could tell they were in trouble the moment they said naruto only high level fighter in combate condition I knew they are in trouble. If they were at full power even with out a kage they might of stode chance agents them, if you encore espoda number 4.

However, when Naruto is there only shot at dealing 5 espodas they are in trouble.
Esspeshly with Grimmjow the espoda that almost defeated Ichigo with his mask on for about 3/4 of the fight. The same ichigo that forced naruto into the first few tails that he is refusing to use for his friends safety.

At least there is not much to destroy and if they survive the next generation of ninja between now and boruto will be much stronger and they will have Fullbringers. Do to the fact that those who become spiritually aware will have the energy out put equal to that of accadimy graduates, and The fullbringers will have The equivalent to a kakagenki.

However, the one thing I can disagree with this chapter if I nitpick. ( sorry ) is saying that naruto's world has more energy then that of wakomudo and soul Society. It is try that naruto's would definitely has more energy then the world of the livening by a country mile at least and it's average populous. Although The worlds of the hollows and soul reapers are made completely out of spirit energy. Compared to the ninja world that got it's power from the moon goddess kaguya and the ten tails who are outside forces. With out those two beings the ninja world would be the same as the world of the living.