Reviews for A Story with No Name
Harry chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Cosmo's Not Joking
Sub Zero0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
yay! i love BTTF and the fairly oddparents! how did you know? yaya im going to keep reading this story is great so far!

-SubZero
OddAuthor chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Great ending. I'm with Timmy; I like this chapter because he ended up with Trixie.
OddAuthor chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Sweet chapter. I like the way you mixed in the ending of Channel Chasers and Timmy having to pretend not to remember Cosmo and Wanda so his kids can have godparents. The fact that Timmy is willing to do that shows how much he loves his children.
OddAuthor chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Great chapter. Timmy really had to pull out his best acting to prevent the fact he still remembered Cosmo and Wanda.
OddAuthor chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter. I liked how you had future Timmy playing dumb about Cosmo and Wanda. Then when he had to, Timothy/001 revealed the truth to younger Timmy. You did a good job of conveying the pain young Timmy felt when Timothy/001 revealed that he had betrayed Chester and A.J.
OddAuthor chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter. I grew up with Scooby Doo. Oh great, now not only do you have Cosmo, you have Zippy the Squirrel now to contend with!
OddAuthor chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Great chapter. Poor Timmy/001, and poor eight year old Timmy. One has to deal with guilt and the other has to deal with Vicky!
OddAuthor chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Great lead in to the scenes of Channel , I'd like for you to continue with telling the story of Channel Chasers. It'll very interesting!
OddAuthor chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Another good chapter. I like the direction this storie is going. It's definitely has suspence and mysterious. Douglas Needles was a neat twist as well!
OddAuthor chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Very suspenseful and exciting chapter. So, Abe Lincoln has joined you now, lol!
OddAuthor chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter and pretty grim, but very well done!
OddAuthor chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter. Like Cosmo, I'm getting the chills. (Cosmo certainly is a chatty little fairy, isn't he, lol).
OddAuthor chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter. In addition to hating him, Vicky must be pretty afraid of Timmy if she has that strong of a reaction. I guess poor Timmy did feel just like Marty did when that 1985-A timeline came into existence!
OddAuthor chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Great beginning. I liked how you worked everyone in from FOP, your past stories and BTTF!