Reviews for Tess' Psychiatric Report
Moi chapter 1 . 1/18
This was very accurate though could you include Tess' psychological state of mind at the time she finally killed Alec? And Angel returned for her before she was hung?
Bridget chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Very insightful psychiatric report on Tess's PTSD and I do think her little brother, Abraham would suffer mental trauma because he witnessed the death of the family horse as well!
Bh chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I think if this report would have existed during Tess's girlhood and womanhood, she would have realized that the circumstances of her birth and life were beyond her control and she might have received probation for Alec's murder.
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was excellent. Such an original premise. It's a shame that this type of therapy wasn't available in Tess' day; she could've benefited from it.

Great idea, well executed.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
good story.
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Good story! :)
Oneofthegirlygirls chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
wow that was amazing it totally enjoyed reading it i was gasping for more at the end its was ao amazing you understand every edge of those books or film it was like you wrote the story. Believe me that was amazing. You should defo so a psychiatric course at college or uni. That was amazing totally loved it