Reviews for Bloodbond
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 4 . 8/22
Interesting:) can't wait for the next chapter!
pikaree1 chapter 4 . 7/7
Hm… Okay, I was planning on writing a Parody categorized X-over with Twilight someday, but that would be a inslt to this stoy. (So why do I get the feeling that I'm going to write it anyway?) Is this an AU? 'Cause I see no Kuro-pyon. How does Fai survive without his blood?
JeanBlaze chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Please update!
Magdalen Beller chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Great chapter! And wonderful Christmas surprise :)
SilverLunaMoon chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
So interesting :D I like how you show the differences of the vampires in the two fandoms.
Also Kamui! DON'T TOUCH HIM! D:
wolf1380 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
so glad to see an update. i loved this story. even thu it wasn't finished. please keep this going.
LightGirl101 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Aw, poor themT.T

Love the story, update soon!
Magdalen Beller chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
wow. It starts really well. I hope you'll write more soon:)
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I like it so far! Ca't wait for the next chapter!
sathreal chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
yay a new chapter i really love you right now. hmm i wonder who it is...i cant wait yay
Aya chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh my... the voice could have belonged to Chi or Ashura or even Kurogane.. maybe even Yuui.. so many possibilities. And very little explanation about the setting here... I'm curious now! Write on so I can find out more!

Also I adore Kamui and have a thing for the TRC Vampire Twins, so I love the little threesome/family you created here! Fai oddly seems to fit in with them quite comfortably, it doesn't feel out of place at all.
wolf1380 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
look forward to reading more
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I like it so far. I can't wait to read the rest, it seems like it will be interesting, and you write very well. Great job and keep up the good work
sathreal chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Hm interesting..how old is fai in this? Is he realy a child or more teeny or young adult? what parings? Kurgyxfai?