Reviews for Eulogy
Debate4life chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is beautifully written, and captures some aspect of the spirit of the brothers, and of Narnia itself.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh, indeed. Two bodies, one soul. And two minds, one heart.

Haha! Oh, even in a fic like this with the ending of post-LB, these brothers still manage to make me laugh... a lot! Haha! Nothing beats these two... Really, Ed, eat a law book? Haha! But ceriously, they may seem different in all aspects at first glance, but once you get to know them better (or as better as you can get), you'll find that that isn't so.

Wonderful, wonderful piece!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh, that's just wonderful. I know I read this long ago, but I can't imagine why I didn't review and favorite.

It's lovely.

:::sniffle:::
Tonzura123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I don't know how it is that I have never encountered this story before, but I loved every word of it. You do a wonderful job at revealing every important point of Peter and Edmund's brotherhood, and I'm putting this directly into my favorites.
As Always,
-Tonzura123
MCH chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Lovely this. Thank you.
angelthatfell chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love this. Your style of little paragraphs give an almost ethreal feel to it that fits narnia perfectly my favorite part is the first paragraph about Edmund with what the Calormans say about him. Just perfect.
JaneXme chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story, it's so full of love and the way you write it makes it come across very authentic. Thank you.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is so beautifully done. It is such a perfect character study of Peter and Edmund. I have read and reviewed some of your work on LJ, and I was delighted to find it here as well. I look forward to reading more! HL.
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This raised a lump in my throat. My second in ten minutes. Great job. :')

-Peace
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow. This was beautiful.
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh my word. This was amazing. Absolutely stunning. I loved how you took different scenes from Peter and Edmund's lives to show their relationship with each other. Wow, amazing!

-Desi Jo
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love this story and your intepretation of the brother's relationship and the contrast between them -

"They say that Edmund is night, and Peter day."

So suiting to the two characters with Edmund's seriousness and Peter's more light hearted nature and Ed's response is so Edmundy-y as well, how they seem different but underneath are the same.

The gradual development was really nice as well, you conveyed so much humour and emotion through just a few words.

The last line was really striking and really brought that oh...wow ending to the piece. Good job :)
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Thank you for posting such a beautifully written story! The different scenes were all powerful and showed the bond between Peter and Edmund. I loved the conversations between them ;) Thanks again for sharing!
Dovewings.of.Narnia chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Very, very beautiful. I loved the structure, with little glimpses of their lives, both in Narnia and in England. Well done. :) *Favs*
Eavis chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awesomeness. Complete and utter awesomesauce. Well /done/.