Reviews for Behind opened doors
januarysunshine13 chapter 54 . 3/9
Wow...That was a real experience... Enjoyed each of the chapters very much... Please come back to OURAN FANDOM again! and give us more amazing Kyoya-Renge fics...
racquelli motzerelli chapter 54 . 8/22/2013
definitely different from your other chapters. i'd like to see how this will play out! hope to get some fluff soon :)
racquelli motzerelli chapter 52 . 7/14/2013
I missed your writing so much I actually cried reading this. No joke. I was so happy that you updated and then so sad because i thought this was going to be angsty and then so happy because it wasn't. This chapter gave me a roller coaster ride! I love stories of them making up and this was perfect! I mean it!

I'm so happy you updated! You literally made my week! Thank you!

Hope you update more!
Princess Unikitty chapter 52 . 7/13/2013
another great chapter. you are EXTREMELY good with descriptions and setting.
Stephane Richer chapter 51 . 7/8/2013
This chapter was so precious and perfect. You really conveyed a sense of the scene and you didn't use too much dialogue. Great job!
ficklejam chapter 50 . 1/29/2013
So, I re-watched OHSHC and read the last chapters of the manga again. My love for the series was rekindled and it was funny how I never noticed that Kyoya/Renge has so much potential as a pair before. And here I was, reading tons of fics about them; your drabbles just stoned my love for them. They were all goooooood! Spent most of my night reading them! Thanks so much o/
racquelli motzerelli chapter 47 . 11/9/2012
so happy you updated! i've been waiting for so long! :) i can't say i love this chapter since i'm a sucker for happy endings but beggars can't be choosers. hope you update soon!
racquelli motzerelli chapter 46 . 6/1/2012
Wee! You've updated! :) I was a little bit surprised with kyoya knowing how to play a guitar, i never pegged him for a guitar player. Of all the chappies, I think this is the most youthful chappie you've made! and it's a songfic too! I really like kyoya and renge fighting and then making up and i found it so cute that you portrayed them with a guitar, so unexpectedly quirky!

I do hope you continue the "parents" renge and kyoya story from the previous chapters. I would love a part where they gaze at their child, or Kyoya carries their child.

Other than "fighting" renge and kyoya and "parents" renge and kyoya, my next favorite is just them being "lovers" :)

I love it! I look forward to your next update!
racquelli motzerelli chapter 45 . 4/20/2012
Oooh what's gonna happen next? I hope you make another continuation chappie of this! Thank goodness you updated! Reading your stories has always been the highlight of my day, and i just kept rereading all the chapters again and again until you updated! Haha.

I hope you update soon! I am in a terrible case of writer's block, that plus summer classes for college and my mind is dry. It seems you're one of the very few ones left who's keeping this ff page moving!

I wanna write something soon, and as soon as i have the time i will, until then, i would love to keep reading your stories!

Hope you update soon love!
racquelli motzerelli chapter 44 . 3/23/2012
I don't know why but i love fics with Renge hurt and Kyoya suffering. Hahaha I sound evil. But for a really long time, I was so in love with your miscarriage chapter! I loved reading about Kyoya losing control over his emotions!

I hope you make a continuation chappie with Renge waking up! That would be amazing :)

Pls update soon!
racquelli motzerelli chapter 43 . 3/23/2012
The chappie's pretty interesting. I'm still in love with your "Meet You There" storyline so the thought of Kyoya and Renge very awkward and not knowing each other getting married seems new.

You're right, tradition is a double edged sword but i know they'll love each other in the end :)
racquelli motzerelli chapter 42 . 3/23/2012
Oh thank you so much for writing a continuation! I love it! The part where he says "I love you darling" is too sweet for words! I just love a Kyoya Renge Family chappie! I hope you make a chappie with their little one born!

I'm so happy you updated! I hope you update again soon! I will be faithfully waiting :)
racquelli motzerelli chapter 41 . 3/18/2012
i've been waiting for a pregnancy fic for so looooonggggggg! this was such a cute short chappie! it's adorable how you added that little tidbit about kyoya wanting a baby girl and i don't know why but the line " He turns over, pulling the covers with him." made me smile.

i would love it if you make a continuation chappie :)

pls update soon! mwah mwah
racquelli motzerelli chapter 40 . 3/3/2012
i'm so happy you updated! this is definitely on the more darker side but still very well written and thought over :) great chappie and i'm glad kyoya and renge ended up together in the end~
racquelli motzerelli chapter 39 . 12/10/2011
"Because imaptience is so much more beautiful on Renge's face." SO TRUE haha I can totally imagine her being impatient when it comes to love!

The chappie had a lot of background info, and for me it went too fast. I love the idea, though.

I'm so happy you updated love! Hope you update again soon! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »