Reviews for Broken Strings
SwanthiefShipper27 chapter 19 . 5/24
Love it! So glad that House didn't try to kill her!
Addison chapter 25 . 4/20
3rd time reading. First time reviewing. HOLY FUCK this is the best fic I've read. Hands down, it's amazing. When cuddy was the one begging for house I was like HELL YES. So nice with a change once and for all. NICELY DONE, hat off! Xx
sammie1million chapter 25 . 2/16
I think this is the best fic I've ever read! It was simply magnificent ️️
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
This is my 2nd reading of this story. I enjoy your writing. It is heartfelt and gripping.

I will say: At this point, I think it is Cuddy who should be asking for a 2nd chance..
Shao7 chapter 25 . 2/21/2015
Wonderful!
TvIsForever chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
Perfect way to end it. I'm really glad you finished it because you write amazing stories! I hope you decided to do more work in the future.
FuddyDuddy chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue!
LapizSilkwood chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
That is such a great last chapter :') I love fluffy once in a while 3 great end to a great story :)) I wouldn't mind another chapter but I actually love how it ends so it's up to you :))
Thanks for finishing it :')
SilviaZed chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
All I can say is "OUCH". That was the most gutwrenching chapter I have ever read. House breaking down in the arms of his mom...David Shore could certainly learn something from YOU...Great writing.

I should say that I am NOT a Huddy fan, but every so often I find one that I like...You have captured 2 of my favorites...YES, ABSENCE is the other one...hahaha

Great writing, it really hit me where the 'heart' lives...actually had to wipe my eyes so I could finish this chapter...ugh.

BSB
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Jajajajaja
I love this fic S2
laurieesc chapter 25 . 1/17/2014
I'm really really glad you decided to finish this fic, it doesn't matter if it took almost 3 years to be complete but it deserved a proper ending like this, really well done!
This is probably my first review on one of your stories, not because I didn't want to, I didn't have an account back then when I read most of your stories and it was a couple of years ago. I was really pleased reading you once again because it made me remember why am I so fond with your writing. You already know that I love the way you write, but what you don't know is that the more I read you the higher standards I used when picking other House's fics, as crazy as it sounds. You write them always IC, you create a good balance without making it too sappy or too much angst, your endings of each chapter are perfect and makes me want to read non-stop until I finish the whole story, but what I enjoy the most is that you make them sound like canon, I can perfectly imagine the scenes on the show and it would be like a dream come true.
Thanks for updating and thanks for writing, sharing your gift with us brings me many hours of happiness that only a few authors have ever managed to achieve with me :)
PS: An epilogue would be lovely, if you ever get the time to write it I'll be here to read it.
Gemilh chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
Love this final chapter, awesome scene with Rachel it was funny and I totally love it, how Rachel is so much like House, I really hope you decide to make and epilogue for this story, maybe with a proposal how they should have had on the serie. Can't wait for more of your stories, please keep writing, your an awesome writer and I love everything you did so far.
HuddyGirl chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
OMGGGGGG SMILING!
Alex chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
Wonderfully written and I can't think of a more fitting conclusion.