Reviews for Trail
Kristb2604 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Can you write a sequel? I want more :):)
Moon6Shadow chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Interesting not sure what you'd be able to due with it plot wise but it would be interesting to see M-21 meet werewolves.
Vidae chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
That is a very interesting idea and I like the whole concept of the werewolf recognizing M-21 as kin, yet not kin, and being understandably upset that a human smells like kin.

I was wondering whether or not you are going to continue the story, and/or write a sequel? I really like your stories and am intrigued by this concept.
Kay Hau chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Nice idea, and a clean, simple ending! I'm totally looking forward to the second path!
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OH, cool! SUPER idea! Can't wait to see where this goes!
oOTinaOo chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
*laughs* The werewolf is like the wind - rushes into the town, messes up the superhuman people and is out of town before you can ask him more than one question

One time it's wrong to be human, one time it's wrong to be part-wolf ... poor M-21 can't make it right for anybody!
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I'm honestly loving this! The characterization is awesome and is similar to what I would expect from the actual authors of Noblesse! You're doing a really great job so please continue! I can't wait to read more! XD
oOTinaOo chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I wondered how you would start this story, but I didn't expect this. It's fitting and nice - somehow I like the werewolf even without knowing anything about him. And he got no name (like M-21) - sweet ;)