Reviews for My Mutant Goldfish Ate My Flesh!
Aiiriin chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Haruhi!
Aiiriin chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Haha, the last part was funny! And Kon-chan was actually Mizki? Wow, din't expect that.
Aiiriin chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Hahaha, poor Gitah, it's all left out alone in the light music club's room.
Aiiriin chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Kon-chan!
Aiiriin chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
I actually think this is pretty good!
Aiiriin chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Eh!? You made Luka evil? Why? Do you hate her!?
Aiiriin chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
...
Kon-chan can't live without being fed one day so when people don't feed her/him her begins eating his owner(s)... However when he eats someone (s)he transform into the being (s)he ate. Now he is trying to eat Azusa by being Mugi.
Aiiriin chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
No! More victims!
Aiiriin chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Did you know that My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! got a sequel?
Aiiriin chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
ARE YOU MAKING LUKA EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!?
I'M GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN!
BY THE WAY, BEFORE YOU DIE, WHO'S FAVORITE IN VOCALOID?!
Aiiriin chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Okay, this is getting a bit... creepy...
Aiiriin chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
What could possibly go wrong?
Everything could go wrong!
You of have people should know that!
Aiiriin chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Poor Azunyan!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
... This story is hilarious.

Hilariously great, too.

I love how Azusa acts as the most mature one here; I mean, really, her role as the only sane man gets pretty exaggerated here and it's funny. I like how everyone's more or less in character.

You know, since last chapter, 'Luka Megurine' was the first name that popped into my head when you described a 'cool, mysterious, pink-haired woman who looks like Mugi and has a bigger chest'. And before I saw Neru being introduced, I immediately thought of her name when you said 'Ms. Side-Tail and rude'.

Oh, Luka, why do you always have to be so mysterious? Oh, Neru, you're so rude and irritable, but you're also tsundere, so I'll let that pass. I LOL'ed at the mentions of Miku and Lily as well as Neru's little rant. That sure sounds like something she'd say. XD

I was kind of turned off at first because of the 'gore' warning, but, meh, I decided to give it a shot. I was expecting scary bloody stuff and here I am, laughing so loudly my parents think I'm going crazy. (Psh, I've been crazy since a long time ago.)

Thanks for making this story!

Sincerely,
Rika :D
Psykoakuma chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Crap!
I can't believe I failed to read the last chapter so horrendously. It appears Azusa actually did go with the story about falling down the stairs. For whatever reason I thought she went with dropping her guitar. What a fool I am. Oh well, them's the breaks hey? Or whatever.

Nyannyway, I can't believe you killed Konata and Yutaka! That's heartless! Heartless and EVIL!
You are actually an evil alien starfish aren't you?
One of those Eldritch Abominations! Aincha? Don't even try to deny!

Heh, I thought Kon-chan and Yui were gonna go Yasuna when Kon-chan turned into a Yui. They would run around in circles while taunting Azusa. Then AzuNyan would have to go Sonya-chan on them and punch them both to the floor! Now that I think about it, Azusa and Yui kinda make a good Sonya and Yasuna.

Guess that's all. It was a fun ride!