Reviews for Insults
Matt S chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
WOW! Ed took that hard! Oy! I see what he means, though. I have an idea what the ending ment, and Ed, being my all time fave, had better change his mind FAST!
meg chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
maybe what? maybe what? good story!
Amy Rose chapter 3 . 4/12/2002
Oooooo...what's gonna happen next? Tell me! Better yet, write! MORE, MORE, MORE! !

Sorry...lost it there.

;)
Peg 'o Light chapter 3 . 4/11/2002
*cries* This chapter was really sweet!
Onnachan chapter 2 . 4/10/2002
Ooooh-for a minute there I thought Ed was gonna pull a "Jeremy"! Heh heh...;;...me is a goof. Aw-please, Double D, help our sweet lil Ed! Kissie make it better? Maybe? Yes? Yes Ed-boi? _
Sweet Leaf chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
AAAHHHHHHH! I must know what happens! Write more! Hurry! PLEASE!
yay chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
you got me in suspense here, please continue!
Sand and Stars chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
No kill Ed! Ed good for Ed! Ed good for RuneTooothSaber! Ed good for...stuff!
Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Write more, please,you're good and I don't want ed to do it! he's to nice a person to do it. and probably the most popular of the three ed's. but as I said, please write more. You're good.
Kate121 chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
hmph! i don't get it. maybe if you added more i would. or maybe i'm just stupid. i like ed! most people don't appreciate him. i do! don't worry ed!
Kat chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Hmm, I'd like to see more of this. The last line intrigued me. I hope you write more.
Musogato chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Oh...poor boy. I hope he doesn't do what I think the last sentence implies what he'll do. Anyway, you did a good job showing an insight on Ed. Well done. :)
Mako-chan1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Oh my gawd! Poor Ed-boy! *sniffle* I love you Ed! Please...write more! ;-;
Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
You. Can't. Leave. It. THERE!
Reioa chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Awwwwwww! Poor Ed! I don't hate him!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2