Reviews for Pokerface
ShadowClaw99 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Hey I really liked th8s story and wish mine were as good but thanks for the awesome story just wish it was longer
HayabusaOkami chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
After reading this, and seeing the amount of talent you could bring to the table, I definitely think you should watch the whole series (if you haven't already by the time I'm posting this)! Just imagine what you could do with all that content! Not to mention the show itself is excellent and deserves a ton more appreciation! Good job all around!
MacTireDiabhail8408 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love it XD I totally agree that we need more fics for el cazador so Ima write a M one MAHAHAHA!
Count Morningstar chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This reminds me a tiny bit of a Strawberry Panic fic I did once. Anyway, this was very well done. Fairly amusing with a sweet ending. Nice job. :)
Fang Okami chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW
Alex13O chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
woooo for nadieXellis fic ,nice story w
RoadMart chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Funny that even people who haven't seen the series can write such good fics. xD Love this one! Drunken shenanigans are always fun, and the tenderness weaves in is cute! Well done.
moko-chan55 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
awesomeness! i love it!
RayAndBadRay chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
not bad lol cute story maybe one day i make a sex one i dont know tho but any ways hope you make more ,...lol
KadeSmash85 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
xD I found myself going OHHH a few times. I liked this story, it was both cute and funny. Interesting idea getting Ellis drunk... x3
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Nice fic. You really should watch this anime, it's one of the best ones I've ever watched. Why? Because of Nadie and Ellis _
KatonRyu chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Very nice As always, love your descriptions. I really need to learn how to do that:P Awesome fic 8D