Reviews for Oblivious
Arthorius chapter 13 . 10/17
"Story not abandoned! Here comes the next chapter!" - never make promises you cannot keep. Last update was in March of 2013 and year 2015 is almost over. Hmm looks like dead/abandon fic.
brightflare chapter 13 . 5/5
Very good story, hope you continue it sometime!
Kaya70 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Love it please continue it
Jonn Wolfe chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
Oh, I do hope you come back to this, because it is absolutely fantastic!
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
To bad this has been left abandoned
at-nightfall chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
- Harry and Hermione should not be able to marry using UK law. Harry is not yet 18. He needs either parental approval, or from the court.
- Why would they even need to go to the church for marriage? The valid legal entry needs to be done at the Civil registry. The act at church is voluntary and for tradition.
- Harry's papers for marriage might be available locally, because he was born there and his parents lived there. Hermione shouldn't carry her birth certificate around. That is usually kept in a strong box at your local bank. So at least her papers would have been ordered in. This takes some days.

Ok, the above part holds for until the Vicar recognized Harry and Hermione as magical. From that moment on the rules for magicals apply, where bride and groom need to be 17 years old to be of age.
at-nightfall chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
a) They shouldn't be able to rent a car. Hermione is not yet 18, so she can't have a drivers license. You are in Europe, not in the US.
b) They would need faked papers to stay in a hotel.
c) The death eaters would be able to follow the paper trail of renting a car and of staying in a hotel if Hermione used her own passport.
Vegasman59 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
on with the tale...WE want more!
lightskiller chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
an amazing story. I cant wait until more chapters are posted
Philosophize chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Wow, this is a really good story. I'm anxiously looking forward to further updates...
MWRANDOM chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Excellent work, although I find Harry and Hermione to be a little too forgiving for me. Really betrayal in such a way deserves nothing less than a quite painful death in my mind. Actually in my mind cannon Ron deserves death, or at least a large amount of physical pain for the numerous betrayals of his friends. Even the death eaters in this are only getting stunners, which is remarkably lenient (and frankly stupid when facing a numerically superior force). You'd think after having those they respected betray them in such a way that Harry and Hermione would be a little more cold and violent to their enemies. I like the story, as it is interesting and well written, I just keep anticipating a stronger response to the actions of their enemies and am left a little disappointed when it never seems to happen.
Mr Norrell chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
When the Locket had used the name Voldemort, wouldn't that have broken the Taboo?
Gundum M chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
This a great fic.
1sunfun chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
korrd chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Its a great story, but I'm one of those people that can never forgive Severus Snape. I understand what JK was trying to do with his redemption, but it doesn't change the fact that he was willing to sacrifice a woman's husband and child to save her. He never asked for Harry or James to be spared, only Lily. How would a loving mother be able to live with herself with the knowledge that both her husband and only child are dead? Snape was only interested in keeping Lily breathing, but I doubt she'd really be alive.

But please ignore my little rant about Snape, please keep it up. I'm really enjoying the story.