Reviews for Oblivious
lightskiller chapter 13 . 3/6
an amazing story. I cant wait until more chapters are posted
Philosophize chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Wow, this is a really good story. I'm anxiously looking forward to further updates...
MWRANDOM chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Excellent work, although I find Harry and Hermione to be a little too forgiving for me. Really betrayal in such a way deserves nothing less than a quite painful death in my mind. Actually in my mind cannon Ron deserves death, or at least a large amount of physical pain for the numerous betrayals of his friends. Even the death eaters in this are only getting stunners, which is remarkably lenient (and frankly stupid when facing a numerically superior force). You'd think after having those they respected betray them in such a way that Harry and Hermione would be a little more cold and violent to their enemies. I like the story, as it is interesting and well written, I just keep anticipating a stronger response to the actions of their enemies and am left a little disappointed when it never seems to happen.
Mr Norrell chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
When the Locket had used the name Voldemort, wouldn't that have broken the Taboo?
Gundum M chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
This a great fic.
1sunfun chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Nice.
korrd chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Its a great story, but I'm one of those people that can never forgive Severus Snape. I understand what JK was trying to do with his redemption, but it doesn't change the fact that he was willing to sacrifice a woman's husband and child to save her. He never asked for Harry or James to be spared, only Lily. How would a loving mother be able to live with herself with the knowledge that both her husband and only child are dead? Snape was only interested in keeping Lily breathing, but I doubt she'd really be alive.

But please ignore my little rant about Snape, please keep it up. I'm really enjoying the story.
Rea558750 chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
I love this story can't wait for more
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Hurry you gotta finish this lol. At least tonks has her "furry puppy" lie she dreamed.
ruby2360 chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Well that is one way how to see love
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
This is quite interesting please keep it up. I can't wait to see what you change.
AllWasWell07 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Oh I thought you had given up. Glad you updated again.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
great fic so far cant ait for more great work
lyaser53 chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Looks like Ol' Moldy shorts Is having a really bad day!
I will be looking eagerly for updates!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow and wow! Okay best story ever! True love conquers all that is a sentence which is bloody true! I can't wait to read more of this fantastic, great, brilliant and absolutely perfect story!

My deepest compliments on your story