Reviews for Empress
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Poor meg, why did she marry the baron :(
PhantomFandom chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Oh my gosh! It's incredible! Keep up the good work! )
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Excellent story as always! :)
Toys R Us NOT chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Me like )
Aktress chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Subtle, sweet, and short! As Meg smiled in the end, so did I :) Poor Meg, stuck in her loveless marriage. As always, simply splendid!

Best wishes,

Aktress.
empty0101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
A very beautiful story, you've incorporated the Leroux in your own plot and narrative style very well. I'd be interested in seeing you expand this actually, if you ever have Erik and Meg meet each other. Great work!
Evening Starbossa chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Awww I love this! The description of her dancing is beautiful, and the flower at the end is so sweet(and so very typical of Erik!) :D
suscintilla chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Awww this was lovely; sad, but lovely.

The way you have written Erik's pov is fabulous, very eloquent and slightly sarcastic with quite a bitter edge to it. He seems very reluctant to like Meg at all, grudging is his praise of her talents yet there are times when it slips - like when he describes the three glorious years she was prima.

Meg's life saddened me. This is definitly not a Meg I'm familiar with, having not read Leroux yet - but I will! I love your description of her lonely existence - very similar to how I think Christine's might be with the Vicomte - the polar opposite of life in the opera house.

And the lily at the end...beautiful and a bit hopeful too. Maybe two very lonely and disillusioned souls can finally be friends?
rach64xoxo chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Beautiful, as always! I'd have to say, the last bit was my favorite part. Being a dancer myself (not ballet though, I can't do ballet for the life of me) I understand Meg's feelings... dancing is such an amazing way to let out emotion. Erik's point of view from watching her dance was awesome and very well-written. I adore it.